Bratz recreate Britney’s POP magazine cover

I will never ever like this photoshoot. Her wearing the school bag and the swimsuit of Japanese elementary school kids as an ADULT just screams perverse in my eyes. The wedding dress was fine, but the swimsuit is a nono. Besides that, her makeup and her hair look awful too. 

I gotta say this though, it's funny when you compares this to the Rolling Stones cover. A teen Britney who wants to be seen as mature and provocative versus the adult Britney who looks shy and innocent. 

They delete it :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Didn't Murakami used a body double for this shoot and her face was photoshopped? I remember there were some rumors about this back in the day. But there is some outtkes so I guess it was just a rumor 

normal_003.png

On paper the collab sounds amazing but it didnt turn out as cool as you would expect. 

Edited by J45x
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, J45x said:

They delete it :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Didn't Murakami used a body double for this shoot and her face was photoshopped? I remember there were some rumors about this back in the day. But there is some outtkes so I guess it was just a rumor 

normal_003.png

On paper the collab sounds amazing but it didnt turn out as cool as you would expect. 

Another thing was she looks slightly uncomfortable throughout the shoot. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.