Let Britney be weird on Instagram

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Saw this online the other day, and thought it’d be fitting to post here, as this place loses their collective **** anytime she posts anything on IG.

Don’t get me wrong, I have scratched my own head a few times while on her page but then I thought, who is she hurting, exactly? One might say she’s hurting her career, which could mean something if she had any desire to have one.

We just need to accept the fact that for now, this is her form of artistic expression. She’s out here just living her life. Sure, it would be alot more exciting for fans if we saw other glimpses of her life, but this is just how it is for now. You can always just unfollow.

Let Britney be weird!

saw it on insta a few month ago and love it so much

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

She explains it perfectly in her book. People may think the clothes aren’t  nice, or her hair or makeup may not be perfect, but after being posed and prodded for pics against her will for over a decade, she gets to do whatever she wants now. It’s so her and I actually love her for it. 
I feel like an idiot for not seeing it before, but for real who tf is making these rules of how a grown woman should live and act? I hope she is so happy with having control of her life again she honestly deserves the world. 

Were this Britney the product they would try to sell us from the very beginning, she would've never achieved the level of greatness she's achieved in her career. :howdareyou_meme_cat:

I'm sorry, but as manufactured and perfect as she appeared in her videos (i.e. Stronger or Overprotected or any of her videos for that matter) I adored her for it. I looked up to that perfection.:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

What she's showing on Instagram nowadays tarnishes most of what was reached so far. She can keep it to herself, cuz I don't want it anymore. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

who said she shouldn't?

11 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Don’t get me wrong, I have scratched my own head a few times while on her page but then I thought, who is she hurting, exactly? One might say she’s hurting her career, which could mean something if she had any desire to have one.

We just need to accept the fact that for now, this is her form of artistic expression. She’s out here just living her life. Sure, it would be alot more exciting for fans if we saw other glimpses of her life, but this is just how it is for now. You can always just unfollow.

This revelation should have come earlier :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by PolySpears

I people don’t like to admit it but policing her instagram is one of the many ways people try to control her. What they don’t get is, she’s become a pro at identifying people that are trying to influence her, and she’s actively repulsed by them. The more they try to to get her to behave a certain way, the harder she’ll lash out in the opposite direction.

It’s a textbook trauma response and I don’t fault her for it one bit. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Propagandalf said:

Were this Britney the product they would try to sell us from the very beginning, she would've never achieved the level of greatness she's achieved in her career. :howdareyou_meme_cat:

I'm sorry, but as manufactured and perfect as she appeared in her videos (i.e. Stronger or Overprotected or any of her videos for that matter) I adored her for it. I looked up to that perfection.:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

What she's showing on Instagram nowadays tarnishes most of what was reached so far. She can keep it to herself, cuz I don't want it anymore. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Perhaps the real issue is that you look up to manufactured images of perfection.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I people don’t like to admit it but policing her instagram is one of the many ways people try to control her. What they don’t get is, she’s become a pro at identifying people that are trying to influence her, and she’s actively repulsed by them. The more they try to to get her to behave a certain way, the harder she’ll lash out in the opposite direction.

It’s a textbook trauma response and I don’t fault her for it one bit. 

First of all, "trying to control her", this narrative is so played out, nobody has ever controlled Britney other than the C ship and Jimbo.

Secondly, If Britney we're a pro at identifying people trying to influence her, she could've seen the red flags with the convict housekeeper.

Lastly, the only people that could be trying to get Britney to behave a certain way would be whoever is in her life or on her 'team'. Britney's IG captions are off so blaming fans once again isn't going to work. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately, I will not accept these compliments. Blackout time also looked very artistic, but there were certain problems. The times that we now call iconic were a person's greatest traumas. Right now we can only comment on Instagram posts because that's all we have. It's normal for people to look at her Instagram and examine her life. No one is trying to control her, she just sees that something is not normal. I think it's not normal. Strange and worrying. The lies she told on Instagram (such as ghostwriting) There are many reasons, dancing with a knife, videos with dog poop, dancing with a cigarette in a public studio, sunbathing topless in hotels and being blacklisted, etc. The only thing we have that shows that she is not good. reasons.. Because we can't see, know, or recognize her outside of Instagram anymore. If you have 43 million followers and are a public figure, I'm sorry, people are very free to criticize.

• Like 3

Britney can do whatever the F she wants. She's earned it and she deserves it after all the years of doing what other people want. However, it's not just weird - it's truly bizarre. She she has a reputation of being "crazy" and she doesn't help her case. If she doesn't care, then good for her. She shouldn't. But I hope everything is okay. Sometimes I actually do worry for her bc her behavior is beyond just "weird."

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Propagandalf said:

Then you know where to go? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Like for real you can leave any time? She’s not a fkn product for you to consume, she’s a person. Her legacy is untouchable, she could take a dump on instagram live and still sell out world stadiums the next day. Stop projecting what you think she should be onto her, it’s not really your business nor your place.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Then you know where to go? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Like for real you can leave any time? She’s not a fkn product for you to consume, she’s a person. Her legacy is untouchable, she could take a dump on instagram live and still sell out world stadiums the next day. Stop projecting what you think she should be onto her, it’s not really your business nor your place.

No! :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

12 hours ago, kdub87 said:

when your IQ is lower than the room temperature…

Hide contents

..in winter no less:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Fighting with an unknown idiot on the Internet over an opinion... I'd rather engage none of my IQ for said cretin. You win, Einstein. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Edited by Propagandalf

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block