ALL the drama recently its fans faults!

Delusion at it's finest, Britney is the one that's in control of what she posts online. This whole mess of always blaming fans, for "trying to control her" and blaming fans as if they're the ones directing Britney to post what she posts.

Unfortunately, since Britney isn't working at this time her IG is the main focus so when she's posting the content she does, it's delusional to think people will sit in silence with no opinion. 

• Like 9
51 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Delusion at it's finest, Britney is the one that's in control of what she posts online. This whole mess of always blaming fans, for "trying to control her" and blaming fans as if they're the ones directing Britney to post what she posts.

Unfortunately, since Britney isn't working at this time her IG is the main focus so when she's posting the content she does, it's delusional to think people will sit in silence with no opinion. 

Constant negativity under the guide of "concern" is a choice made, and not one made by Britney.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

It’s a sickening, cruel joke, standing up for her in the streets of LA, #freebritney etc, giving her so much hope and giving her the strength to free herself only to tear her back down when she is free. I don’t even consider myself part of the fan base anymore. I myself adore Britney from now on. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 2/21/2024 at 6:41 PM, DiamondCircus said:

What you may not think is concerning might be concerning to others.

and that is all based on opinion, but its not Britney's responsible to control the opinions of others. Put yourself in her shoes, when you did everything you were told and were on top of the world, you were criticised for what you didnt do or werent doing. When you did what had to be done, you were still criticised. If you're entire life was spent trying to meet other people's expectations, and went through everything she went through, you would not care what people thought about a 10 second glimpse into your everyday.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.