Rumor: Dolly Parton, Grace Jones, Lady Gaga, Britney & Madonna featured on Renaissance act II

6 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I hope it's true, there we're rumors about Britney in act 1 maybe this time it might happen. Another iconic collab since Elton John.

I think it might be a better idea. House music is about being powerful (Break my soul with Brit could have been amazing). 

Country music is more about bringing your soul, I think it'll be perfect with Brit's voice

These are all people that Beyoncé has been either referencing, sampling or showing love lately. I do believe that Dolly or Gaga will be on the album. Joanne is a loved album by the public (not the fans) so it will only benefit Bey to have a country song with Gaga.

I don't see Grace Jones doing country or folk so let's wait and see. If I remember correctly Grave Jones said she recorded a bunch of things with Bey for Renaissance (and we only got Move).

Britney and Madonna seem weird choices if that's true. I could understand Britney being on the record because she is from Louisiana, she grew up with country music and showed love for it but Madonna...no. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.