Britney with her fans

Love this thread! I cackled at the last pic with a fan and bad bunny appearing multiple times! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

10 hours ago, Arianna said:

Tbh I always have felt like fans make her uncomfortable IDK it stinks

Aw that's a shame you feel like that! I don't think it's the fans that made her uncomfortable though... 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Thought it’d be fun to post some pics of Britney with her fans. We as fans have a very special relationship with Britney. True, she hasn’t fed us well in years, but like a dog we always come crawling back.

Would love to see more pics of Britney with her fans. Or even better, a picture of YOU with Britney if you are lucky enough to have one.spacer.png ( @BadBunny makes a cameo in this one 🤡)

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

The last one pic :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2

Great pics! I love seeing meet and greet pics. :) 

It was such an honor getting to her during the Femme Fatale Tour. I do wish I wouldn’t have froze/freaked out when I met her because I could have had a more meaningful interaction with her, but it was still one of the greatest moments in my life. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.