Do you think the deleted chapters from her book will ever be published?

If there were lawyers involved, I doubt it. Maybe if Britney shares parts on her IG, but beyond that, I don't think so. Unless she release a fantasy novel revealing those details while changing names. But Britney seems happy with the book. She released everythig to the universe now.

If there are parts that were left out I don’t think they will be released. I get what you’re saying though, the books seems kinda empty for a memoir. I recently read Will Smith’s memoir and he described almost every moment in his life vividly year by year. By reading his memoir you truly learn everything about him and why he does the things he does and it’s well over 500 pages. I wish Britney’s memoir was more personal and detailed

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't think so.

I think they wanted the book as clean as possible. Aside the abor**on story, everything else is very... bland.

It seems to want to justify way too much Jamie abusive behavior and everyone else from the family.

Losing too much time with Wikipedia informations about her career. 

It just seems not very personal at times.

The real important parts were rushed. The c-ship years had almost nothing, like it happened only for a year not more than a decade.

Even Lou's mention was meh...

Whatever they removed maybe it wasn't that revealing. It never seemed the real intention with this book.

Good points

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Aj20 said:

If there are parts that were left out I don’t think they will be released. I get what you’re saying though, the books seems kinda empty for a memoir. I recently read Will Smith’s memoir and he described almost every moment in his life vividly year by year. By reading his memoir you truly learn everything about him and why he does the things he does and it’s well over 500 pages. I wish Britney’s memoir was more personal and detailed

Thank you, you described it how I felt it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.