Tasteless Britards hating on Ava Max & Whatever MV

Tired Britney Spears GIF well this is boring and reductive ... once again

Everything abut this is like cheap and lazy copy of other things.

Verses and vibe - Avicci 2013 (hey brother, wake me up) mixed with tropical house from 10 years ago

Chorus - copy of Whenever Whereever by Shakira

Make up - Gaga Judas

Video - budget version of MØ - Final Song and many others videos shot in desert like this

and this just came out of my mind while watching it, without even thinking so Im sure there are better examples of how unoriginal this is

14 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

You know it.

608e4f355c8f811fa71c9efe770fc7cf.jpg

Exactly I can’t believe she samples Whenever, Wherever (one of the best songs ever written) and this is the turd she and Kygo come up with. The song is a turd and the video is an even bigger turd.  

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also why change the lyrics from a masterpiece. Is this somehow meant to be the woke, politically correct version?

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

If Ava Max was a guy and released the same song and the video, you'd be jerking off moaning twinkishly- yaaaassss daddy slay meeee im just a bottom

but she has that V instead of big, fat D and you just hate that don't you huh

These bottoms are mad it’s not Tote McRib :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Kiss my said:

Exactly I can’t believe she samples Whenever, Wherever (one of the best songs ever written) and this is the turd she and Kygo come up with. The song is a turd and the video is an even bigger turd.  

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also why change the lyrics from a masterpiece. Is this somehow meant to be the woke, politically correct version?

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.