Melanie Martinez's PORTALS Perfume is A Mess...

WWW.FRAGRANTICA.COM

Four fragrances from Melanie Martinez. American pop singer Melanie Martinez launches Portals Parfums. In the perfume world, Martinez is known for...

''Four fragrances, 15ml each, inside the head in the pot, cost $275. In 2024, you can buy any of them individually in a full size bottle (50 ml). Three perfumers worked on the four fragrances: Laurent Le Guernec, Natasha Côté, and Patty Hidalgo. Three fragrances are defined as gourmand, and the fourth one is most probably also gourmand. ''

But the perfumes have errors, ****ed up eyes, made of plastic and they crack easily.

Melanie-Martinez-Portals-Perfume-Parfums

botched eyes on already ugly perfume :orangu_orangutan_ape:

All of this makes me appreciate cheap Fantasy spin offs

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Britcoo said:

I just looked some videos from this crazy biotch and they are the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen

how can anybody enjoy that creepy ****?

I do. Her song VOID got me through this awful year as it was my most played song on Spotify.

Also kind of hypocritical to be using the term crazy to insult someone on a site that’s for fans of someone that’s deemed crazy every moment of her life by a bunch of haters, just saying.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I do. Her song VOID got me through this awful year as it was my most played song on Spotify.

Also kind of hypocritical to be using the term crazy to insult someone on a site that’s for fans of someone that’s deemed crazy every moment of her life by a bunch of haters, just saying.

We're here to **** and piss on her tacky, overpriced eu de toilets not music or persona, maam.

5 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Stop harassing me

PSYCO

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.