Exhale sucks again

20 minutes ago, Zach F said:

I don't want to give up on this site, but it's getting harder & harder not to.

Drop a social media link so we can reconnect in 10 years

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

I will have gone through two divorces, and you will be a widow with two kids. One day, we'll randomly start talking and reminisce about our Exhale years, which will lead to an unexpected romance, resulting in marriage. Sadly, a year later, you'll pass away from the bad b/tch syndrome and I will never find love again and die alone. I will be found on the floor in my huge mansion by my maid @Blackout2006

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Drop a social media link so we can reconnect in 10 years

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

I will have gone through two divorces, and you will be a widow with two kids. One day, we'll randomly start talking and reminisce about our Exhale years, which will lead to an unexpected romance, resulting in marriage. Sadly, a year later, you'll pass away from the bad b/tch syndrome and I will never find love again and die alone. I will be found on the floor in my huge mansion by my maid @Blackout2006

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

I'm old I'm only on FB :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, baltic***** said:

I recommend you all using Brave browser on your phone and computer. It works basically like Chrome but blocks automatically cookies and ads. I never have any problems on exhale. 

Reveal hidden contents

The only annoying thing here are the users who keep hating and complaining about the same things for over 2 years now :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Then you get warning about using assblock :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by DiarrheaFestival
  • Haha 1
  • Leader

Hey hey. The cookies thing is a legal thing we had to do. All websites have to by Feb 1. 

Does it go away after accepting? Or does it show up every single time you come to Exhale? 

I also agree the ads suck, but only about 20 members or so wanted to subscribe $ to view ad free. If the majority of members wanted to pay for an ad free experience, that'd be great. But no one really wants to and this site costs thousands of dollars to run 😅 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block