Taylor Swift faces scrutiny over producing 138 TONS of CO2 to see Travis Kelce

9 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Are you really THAT simple? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Taylor uses her money to destroy our planet, Britney buys ******* clothes from Shein

The number of idiots in this thread is truly concerning, at this point, I can't stop myself from saying it :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

If being "simple" means that I don't get wound up over someone flying their private jet, then yes, I am simple to the core...and damn proud of it.

Meanwhile, you can stay in whatever world you live in where everything bothers or offends you. In a world where 10 year old kids are being force-fed into thinking they have gender dysphoria or young adults think that having followers is how you measure personal success, you're worried about how a woman spends her money to see her boyfriend.

Yep...priorities sure are straight here.

If only you put this much energy into problems that actually mattered.

6 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

*worried about a woman that literally destroys our planet for selfish reasons

Global warming is literally one of the biggest problems in today's world.

1MxKz.gif

If you were vegan, I'd eat a big fat juicy steak in front of your face.

Excuse me while I go turn my truck on and let it run in the driveway so I can contribute to polution.

Edited by Sia

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.