Songs that "predicted" Britney's future life aspects | Músicas que meio que "previram" a vida da Britney

Fita

At least with all we know of Britney's personal aspects. 

Pelo menos pelo que a gente sabe da vida pessoal da Britney...

PS: I'm considering mainly the released ones.

PS: Tô considerando principalmente as músicas lançadas

:) 

Consider to comment the songs that are lacking for you below. :wink_britney_everytime_white:...

Se tiver mais músicas que contam essa história da Britney, comenta lá embaixo, please :wink_britney_everytime_white:...

Let's go:

Lucky

[...] If there's nothing missing in her life then why do these tears come at night?

Lost in a image...

1ca7d5b9f8a9d9c610b05887d38f4848.jpg

Overprotected

I'm so fed up with people telling me to be someone else but meeh

5e92a919a94a01febbf601a8839e5c38.jpg

My Prerogative (Bobby Brown's cover)

tumblr_m0st4gk6yY1r0ox88o1_500.gif

That's my prerogative

[...]

I really don't know the deal about my sister

[...]

tumblr_mdi0nyPETs1qihp55o1_500.gif

dd3c32048920b394bfd090847c0189015f2498f4

f4e99dbce08c75c88c49c418c4a4c5256a0fa9a0

[...]

It's the way that I wanna live
You can't tell me what to do

Why can't I live my life
Without all of the things that people say?

ef4871262d412f3ef223e9740abdfb60.jpg

Mona Lisa

Ladies and gentlemen, I've got a little story to tell
About Mona Lisa, and how she suddenly fell, huh!
Now, see, everyone knew her, they knew her, oh, so well
Now I am taking over to release her from her spell

[...]

She's so unpredictable

[...]

Now, see, everyone's watching as she starts to fall
Now don't have a breakdown, you will hit the freaking wall

5377389681-6899af7282-o.jpg

Rebellion

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you

[...]

But in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth

[...]

You'll find it in rebellion
You'll finally start breathing
They're not believing that they're seeing
'Cause you're rebellion

artworks-qBJIgYNVt9OIRwJj-rQZMAQ-t500x50

Piece of Me

The whole lyrics lol

MC04NTc3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Bonus tracks:

Someday

2d537082d1242e63a0e134a02bdffebd.jpg

Everytime

9ded703afff0651323b86b4f655aeef1.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I’m not sure I’d say any predicted what came after. If anything, they were either reflective of the situation at the time or have since be viewed with new meaning in light of what has happened.

Yeah, I mean that's why I put the quotes in predicted in the title. I think what happens is that at the time (even if Britney didn't write the songs) she was feeling certain things, feelings and issues that in the future got stronger like being overcontrolled and being overprotected by her family. She might have dealt with that in the past but the situation got harder with time until the point where the c-ship was planned and put in place.

I know that everyone thinks Lucky is the song that predicted Britney’s future because I do as well, so I’m gonna say that one.

It just hits home of a Hollywood starlet who cries at night because even though she has everything, she’s still unhappy and alone and that seems to be Britney’s life a lot of the time, especially now with her and Sam getting divorced and the boys not seeing her. Like it’s the one thing she’s always wanted and it never works in her favor.

I mean she even touched upon it with her testimony that she felt no one would believe her because She’s Britney Spears, she has it all, just like Lucky who has it all, but no one understands why she’s unhappy. There’s just so many parallels to her life and Lucky that can’t go unnoticed. 

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 3

I’m A Slave 4 U:

“All you people look at me like I’m a little girl, well did you ever think it’d be ok for me to step into this world?”
Ultimately this song title predicted her becoming a slave and being trafficked by the music industry/her family.

I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman:

“I’m not a girl, there is no need to protect me. It’s time that I learn to face up to this on my own. I’m just trying to find the woman in me.” 
This song foreshadows what’s to come for Britney, she is growing up and making mistakes and wants the freedom to make those mistakes, however, the world saw her make mistakes and we punished her for them. Also, this song predicts the title of her book, The Woman in Me. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Politik said:

I’m A Slave 4 U:

“All you people look at me like I’m a little girl, well did you ever think it’d be ok for me to step into this world?”
Ultimately this song title predicted her becoming a slave and being trafficked by the music industry/her family.

I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman:

“I’m not a girl, there is no need to protect me. It’s time that I learn to face up to this on my own. I’m just trying to find the woman in me.” 
This song foreshadows what’s to come for Britney, she is growing up and making mistakes and wants the freedom to make those mistakes, however, the world saw her make mistakes and we punished her for them. Also, this song predicts the title of her book, The Woman in Me. 

Awesome. That's it.

When I listen to slave sometimes I get a little unconfortable thinking of the c-ship and her forced work. That word was a little controversial coming out of Britney's mouth back then for what I perceive. There's a interview where she speaks the word 'slave' lowing her head and quickly explaining it's about being a slave to the music, so... to avoid controversial back in 2001, I suppose.

I agree with you. I'd put those two, too.

• Love 1

I just realized that Someday (I Will Understand) is a prophetic song too as it was written by Britney (on the piano) two weeks before she found out she was pregnant. :) Enjoy this footage of the making of the video where Britney herself tells that and much more:

b6f19875c7a020c5920dcdf1b0ea77bae5632e43

Edited by Fita
2 hours ago, Fita said:

I just realized that Someday (I Will Understand) is a prophetic song too as it was written by Britney (on the piano) two weeks before she found out she was pregnant. :) Enjoy this footage of the making of the video where Britney herself tells that and much more:

b6f19875c7a020c5920dcdf1b0ea77bae5632e43

Wrote the song all by herself and played the piano as well. Such a shame the con happened after she was so invested in ITZ, Blackout and Someday. May her passion eventually be restored.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

There's a curious thing about some of those songs.

Everytime, Someday and My Baby (the songs she wrote for her kids) were produced by the same guy.

Yess. I noticed the same thing just yesterday! That's curious. I didn't know my baby was produced by Guy Sigsworth too.

I'm still not totally convinced though that everytime was written for the baby that never came/made it to this physical life. It could be for/about both JT and the baby, who knows... Art is not always linear.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.