[RELOADED] Lady Gaga featuring Beyoncé & Britney Spears' Telephone

Fita

33 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

The problem with this mainly is that Britney’s demo vocals just aren’t very good. Hate to admit it, but Gaga ate the song up. 

wait, britney's vocals sound good here... idk what was done, but sounded better than the originals to me. or do you mean not the quality of the sounds but the singing itself?

Those are AI generated vocals using Gaga’s acapella lol that’s not Britney’s singing style

i actually created my own version of Britney’s telephone demo using a filtered version of her clean acapella and used AI of her own demo to “clean” the intro vocals. It came out really well IMO. I just need to get around to posting it 

7 hours ago, rocXtar said:

Oh honey these are AI generated vocals of Britney rather than her original vocals - that’s why it sounds clearer here

still love this version 

True. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

5 hours ago, The Wretched Egg said:

The Britney vocals in that mix are actually ai generated. In this one however, Britney's vocals are clearer

4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Those are AI generated vocals using Gaga’s acapella lol that’s not Britney’s singing style

i actually created my own version of Britney’s telephone demo using a filtered version of her clean acapella and used AI of her own demo to “clean” the intro vocals. It came out really well IMO. I just need to get around to posting it 

Yes. I'm kinda satisfied with the AI making of Brit's vocals in this tbh. Since the original vocals we have is kinda weird. You should those you're talking about, boo.

4 hours ago, super.nova said:

Y’all need to let this horrible song die already 

Nah. 

2 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

The remix is very cool !

:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: yeah, it's fun!

7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Love it!

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

8 hours ago, Emil87 said:

The problem with this mainly is that Britney’s demo vocals just aren’t very good. Hate to admit it, but Gaga ate the song up. 

That's why I also like this one. They made some AIneys and it's pretty good to me

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.