Streaming party: Tate McRae - Think Later album out now!

work

I rarely give credit to the new crop of Gen Z artists cus it all sounds like garbage. But

This album is pretty solid. So much potential with this girl. I hope she has the right team because with what I’ve seen with the look and choreography she is checking off the boxes and she could go far. 

It sounds fresh but giving me some 2000s vibes. 

Stand out tracks and should be singles are hurt my feelings and think later.  I also like plastic palm trees and guilty conscience.

only negative is every song is like two minutes long.

Edited by SJK

I listed to it and I liked it!!

But at first listen, she has ONE style of singing... Kinda like Doja, Dua, Katy Perry. I miss the way Britney sings, going from low to high, having fun, trying new things. I also wonder how she'll endure the upcoming tour if she's constantly straining her voice like that...

But yeah, there are definitely standout tracks, I'll take more listens to it but I have to go listen to Nicki's now!!

Cut my Hair:

twerk.gif

Didn't really like Greedy. Terrible single choice.

Run for the Hills :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

On Hurt My Feelings she sounds like Camella Cabello:

5Q6n1p.gif

Grave :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

She reminds me of Hilary Duff on Stay Done. 6/10

Exes :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

We're Not Alike 6.5/10 

Calgary :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Messier :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Think Later. Damn! BOP!

v9MkU2.gif

Guilty Conscience is a cute lil bop, love it!

giphy.gif

tumblr_muf86olo0K1snf92qo1_250.gif'

Want That Too :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Plastic Palm Trees :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 5/10

I find all her mid tempos to sound the same and boring. My favorite is Guilty Conscience :bow_bowing_orange:

giphy.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.