Jacob Diamond IG Live

Tonight Jacob hosted an IG live, about 70 people watched. Here’s what I gathered from what I saw: 

Jacob was found not guilty in court against Lynne and her friends who sued him. 
Jacob believes that Britney did not know Lynne was coming over. He indicated that maybe she knew Bryan was coming but not Lynne. 
Jacob implied that Lynne is not close to Laura Lynne because when Sandra died, Lynne wasn’t really there for Laura Lynne (she was busy with JL being on Zoey) 

Jacob answered questions about that Bahaily person and how Bahaily sent pics of this past weekend (Lynne/Brit) to media. 

Jacob said Jason Alexander has become a good friend because they can both relate to being tossed out by Lynne (basically). He admitted that he has no idea why Jason showed up on the wedding day and that makes no sense  why he would do that  

Overall Jacob came across as a nice guy, has charisma. Love him or hate him, I trust what he says  

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, hmatlo3 said:

Jacob implied that Lynne is not close to Laura Lynne because when Sandra died, Lynne wasn’t really there for Laura Lynne (she was busy with JL being on Zoey) 

That’s so random of him to bring up Laura Lynn as if she had anything to do with the MESS that unfolded a few months ago. And weren’t they already done filming Zoey by the time Britney’s aunt died? 

2 minutes ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

That’s so random of him to bring up Laura Lynn as if she had anything to do with the MESS that unfolded a few months ago. And weren’t they already done filming Zoey by the time Britney’s aunt died? 

He was answering questions from fans and was asked about LL. 
I think the aunt died in 2008. 

24 minutes ago, jokobish said:

“I trust what he says”

please😭

Lynne filed a lawsuit against him. Wouldn’t he know better than to lie on video? I’m not a fan of everything he does and he was definitely with Lynne up until she turned on him but he’s spilled some tea on stuff that no one would’ve known otherwise 

I wonder if Lynne was too busy with Zoey during the end of Sandra’s life. Maybe she wasn’t around during treatments or something. 
Jansen is obviously really close with Lynne so who knows. 
Just wish Britney had somebody that she used to be close with. She seemed so happy back on the Hawaii special and the New Orleans special. 

9 hours ago, hmatlo3 said:

Tonight Jacob hosted an IG live, about 70 people watched. Here’s what I gathered from what I saw: 

Jacob was found not guilty in court against Lynne and her friends who sued him. 
Jacob believes that Britney did not know Lynne was coming over. He indicated that maybe she knew Bryan was coming but not Lynne. 

Jacob answered questions about that Bahaily person and how Bahaily sent pics of this past weekend (Lynne/Brit) to media. 

Jacob said Jason Alexander has become a good friend because they can both relate to being tossed out by Lynne (basically). He admitted that he has no idea why Jason showed up on the wedding day and that makes no sense  why he would do that  

Overall Jacob came across as a nice guy, has charisma. Love him or hate him, I trust what he says  

Do you mean this Bahaily sold the recent photos with Britney and her mother to the tabloids?

Question 1: How did she get them? 

Question 2: If it wasn't her, who did? 

Question 3: Does TMZ have an account here and takes photos and information from this forum? 

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Do you mean this Bahaily sold the recent photos with Britney and her mother to the tabloids?

Question 3: Does TMZ have an account here and takes photos and information from this forum? 

i wouldn’t be shocked if we’re the “sources” some times 😂😂

3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Bahaily or whatever her name is likely got the pics from Lynne. Allegedly, Bahaily started selling Rodan stuff to get close to Lynne and even went in Britney’s room and read her private letters and got out stuff from under her bed and went through it. I don’t know if it’s true but Jacob had screenshots for a lot of conversations and Lynne hurriedly got a lawyer to shut him up so she definitely knows he could leak stuff she doesn’t want out there…also Lynne seems to trust people too easily so it kinda makes sense. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.