Hilary Duff on making a music comeback

CentralCJ

4 hours ago, Xanax said:

I just wish she released a perfume. I miss With Love so much. That was my signature scent and now it’s gone. And I see people reselling it for $158+ and I’m like.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I wouldn’t even trust older bottles. The scent probably became rancid by now. 

On 12/5/2023 at 6:33 PM, MikeHunt said:

I wouldn’t even trust older bottles. The scent probably became rancid by now. 

I did order a set of 5 from Macari back in 2011. It first smelled like pure alcohöl but then it dried down to the scent I remembered. If I got it now, it’d be just for the bottle because it was just stunning. 🤩 😭

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

I’m still petty Lizzie McGuire reboot never happened 

Same! It’s so dumb. Disney+ can show so much violence with their Marvel films, even have Love Victor series showing a segx scene, but Hilary begging Disney to let her have Lizzie be PG13 was too much. We can’t have Lizzie walk in to find her man having segx with another woman. It’s such bullshht. Then to have Hilary ask to move to Hulu for a more mature audience and they say no. Instead we got the How I Met Your Father spinoff (I didn’t hate or love it, it was just too wacky for my taste). :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
16 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Same! It’s so dumb. Disney+ can show so much violence with their Marvel films, even have Love Victor series showing a segx scene, but Hilary begging Disney to let her have Lizzie be PG13 was too much. We can’t have Lizzie walk in to find her man having segx with another woman. It’s such bullshht. Then to have Hilary ask to move to Hulu for a more mature audience and they say no. Instead we got the How I Met Your Father spinoff (I didn’t hate or love it, it was just too wacky for my taste). :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I really wish some other platform will make it happen one day. But I think the IP is probably too expensive.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.