What is Britney talking about?

Fita

I started writing my book two years ago and in those moments in my personal life, I kept to myself !!! Not only was my personal life kept secret, but it felt equivalent to 20 years of hard times that I wrote about in my book !!! Can you imagine a 2007 that lasted for three years that nobody even knows about ??? It’s over now and I’m incredibly sad about those times !!! It’s weird cause although I do instagram, I don’t follow social media, the news, and the fan chatter !!! I’ve been doing that this week and it’s weird cause it feels like a lot of fans already kind of know me and they way they speak is incredibly kind. They always a suspicion that something’s going on !!!! Well guess what Britney nerds … you were 100 percent right !!! I don’t have time to speak about any of it cause at this particular moment it’s beyond comprehension !!! Here’s a clip of my favorite movie !!!! Looks are deceiving !!! I’ve been turned down by so many and incredibly hurt by many. In a world where looks have always been important … where vanity lies … it’s the secret to steal a man’s heart !!!! The seductress poison is an allusion !! It’s always been !!! But in the wickedness of that illusion is where we play !!! May I play now ??? I found my poison daddy !!!

What's that? What is exactly that something that's going on that Britney nerds were suspecting which Britney is talking about above?

Lol, the post/caption above is now deleted and sometimes I think Britney's deleted posts are a way of leaving it/keeping it only to her fans.

3209fae8afeaeade0c976d2d5761678df7e06613

0ab3e81293ddc1df93a43be6c47c211e9ee87802

18c559dd21b3a94878d5ef378b211ca2f2abd169

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Some say she was talking about freebritney. When I first read it, i automatically thought she was confirming the 911 callers , right . Bıt why would she call out them on her book. I’m really confused. That beauty and the beast segment was confusing as well. She wasn’t referring herself as Belle. That part was about the Beast who waiting to be rescued. I mean most people thought she was saying that the conspiracy theorists are right.

4 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Some say she was talking about freebritney. When I first read it, i automatically thought she was confirming the 911 callers , right . Bıt why would she call out them on her book. I’m really confused. That beauty and the beast segment was confusing as well. She wasn’t referring herself as Belle. That part was about the Beast who waiting to be rescued. I mean most people thought she was saying that the conspiracy theorists are right.

Yeah, I mean, the beast lived in a big castle, Britney lives in a big mansion... and there's the ROSE inside of it that's enchanted (and not eternal).

tumblr_ppvi2kJYAL1tda1h2o1_250.gifv

• Love 3
  • Like 1

3 years: 2019 mental health facility; 2020 still imprisoned; November 2021 finally the liberation.

The Britney Nerds were right that something was wrong. Some suspected from the beginning although they didn't know about the conservatorship. Nobody in their right mind could have suspected that they would put a fully functioning artist in a probate conservatorship for people with serious brain damage. 

In 2019 they were right that she wasn't in that facility voluntarily.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Hamelia said:

3 years: 2019 mental health facility; 2020 still imprisoned; November 2021 finally the liberation.

The Britney Nerds were right that something was wrong. Some suspected from the beginning although they didn't know about the conservatorship. Nobody in their right mind could have suspected that they would put a fully functioning artist in a probate conservatorship for people with serious brain damage. 

In 2019 they were right that she wasn't in that facility voluntarily.

Oh. I thought that she was referring to something that happened lately, like weeks ago. But yeah, who knows, it might be about those moments... The healing time might be different.

5 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I think it’s about 2019-2021. Britney always get the years wrong.

I highly doubt her team let her read certain more current theories about her private life. 

The FreeBritney years are "safe" stuff to her to see, everybody already knows, no more mystery... 

She is probably shielded about a lot of things still, so I assume she is talking about something from the past.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.