The way I’m KNOT excited for Pink Friday 2; also Nicki’s been very annoying lately so… you can keep that or stick to nail press ons

Style.

Just now, Revenge. said:

:wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I don’t get what this era is supposed to give but it seems it’s giving plastic cups. Imma spill the tea because I’m tired. I think everything she released so far was cute, but nothing gag worthy. People complained about Queen but Imma LMAO ‘cause she ain’t topping that.:trash_throw_away_recycle:

You’re going to eat your words. Albums that have this much secrecy before release are usually highly regarded and critically acclaimed. Can’t wait for it to shatter the internet and the videos, features and quality alone will be enough to sell. Plus her fans want to collect every cover she has released amongst much more she is selling so.. she’ll be going #1 for sure. Don’t be mad get glad. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Peachy said:

You’re going to eat your words. Albums that have this much secrecy before release are usually highly regarded and critically acclaimed. Can’t wait for it to shatter the internet and the videos, features and quality alone will be enough to sell. Plus her fans want to collect every cover she has released amongst much more she is selling so.. she’ll be going #1 for sure. Don’t be mad get glad. 

wake up :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

A few months ago I saw a interview where a little girl was interviewing her in a very nice and respectful way and she was soooo f.ing rude and *****y to her and so belittling I felt gross just looking at the video.

I like her music but this made me feel in a bad was about her, you cant treat children that way, specially as a mom...

1 hour ago, peacht said:

A few months ago I saw a interview where a little girl was interviewing her in a very nice and respectful way and she was soooo f.ing rude and *****y to her and so belittling I felt gross just looking at the video.

I like her music but this made me feel in a bad was about her, you cant treat children that way, specially as a mom...

wich interview???

She's a mother now... Her priorities have shifted. And as a mature woman, she wants to be here for the long run, so she's protecting herself and taking her of her mental health to try and do it all, motherhood and family life and the fame game.

We as fans tend to think that everything that artists think about is their careers and how to impress people over and over again, but I don't think that's true... I finally understood this when Britney said in "The Woman in Me" that after the Britney album (I think) she was already considering going back to living a normal life or something, and I was like :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:In my mind, back then, she was dead set on conquering the world, but there were other stuff on her brain as well, like... NORMAL HUMAN STUFF. And that's the thing, we don't see celebrities as humans, and we expect to be entertained by them all the time, and in specific ways, Also, I think "eras" as we know them (these perfectly excuted promotional plans with a particular concept and visuals and string of singles with music videos and all kinds of performances and shiz) are over. Now, artists go for higher impact (and product consumerism) in a shorter period of time, because the entertainment industry is FLOODED and, because of social media, people have a shorter attention span. So if they don't hit the intended mark (set by the labels, the GP, whoever except themselves) that's considered a failure now, and everything goes back to zero. I think that's what artists like Britney and Nicki and Doja are trying to say. It's their lives, get on with it at their own pace, or go stan someone else. They'll be fine.

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Style. said:

wake up :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You can’t honestly believe Nicki minajs album is going to flop…. I mean we can meet back here a week after it drops to give honest opinions and discuss sales but something tells me you’re just a secret fan who projects your hatred. 

Edited by Peachy
9 hours ago, Inherzone said:

wich interview???

I bet she wouldn’t like if anyone talked to her child like that.

She was so rude to a 12 year old jeez.

All i can say is that Britney would NEVER…

And i like nicki’s music but dude don’t talk on with that tone to kids, its takes nothing to be respectful.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.