Will Smith caught having SX with Duane Martin

42 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Oh, the post I quoted didn’t include that last bit, so I didn’t see it.

Again, I know you’re not the problem. And apparently I misread your first post that didn’t include the second but (or a post that was later edited to include it). As a bi person, it just bothers me that society in general uses the word gay and never anything else.

But in the other message I also say that, that because someone has gay s** is already labeled and taken out as bad.

2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

***uality truly isn't black and white :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I'm a gay male (i don't like woman or trans) and something I'd like to do is have a cis woman **** me with a strap-on, but I can't do it because I'm top only (I can't stand the feeling).

I also have straight friends who have confessed to me that they would like that (and I would like to see it).

And yeah the majority of the straight males like trans womans.

Edited by descg
2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Men will f/ck anything :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think that straight men are generally more attracted to femininity rather than just women. Generally, men aren't really that attracted to women who have a more masculine appearance. A guy doesn't necessarily have to be fully feminine but can possess certain feminine traits, such as long eyelashes, pretty eyes, being hairless or even some personality traits, and a straight guy can sometimes get confused :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Not even gonna mention how many straight guys love attractive trans women with male reproductive organs :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

***uality truly isn't black and white :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Specially with ****ography being on an all time high, so many straight men end up with a d1ck fetish (not even lying)

ms-juicy.gif

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Brother Bilaal, a former assistant to American star, Will Smith has revealed that he walked in on the actor having s3x with actor Duane Martin. 

Bilaal made this known in an interview with Tasha K from which was posted to YouTube on Monday, November 13, 2023. 

Bilaal claimed that he once caught Smith having “an.al sx” with actor Duane Martin.

He recounted an incident where he was trying to find Smith, only to discover him engaged in “**** s**” with Martin in the latter’s dressing room.

“I opened the door to Duane’s dressing room and that’s when I see Duane having **** s** with Will,” Brother Bilaal said. 

“There was a couch and Will was bent over the couch and Duane was standing up killing him, mur***ing him. It was mur*** in there.” 

Smith is yet to respond to the allegations and neither has Martin as of the time of filing in this report. 

Recall Pinkett Smith recently confirmed that she and Will have been separated since 2016, but have no intention to legally divorce.

ARTICLE:

WWW.VANGUARDNGR.COM

Brother Bilaal, a former assistant to American star, Will Smith has revealed that he walked in on the actor having s3x with actor Duane Martin. 

Omg :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Spoiler

But why not with Will :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, alexbickle said:

Specially with ****ography being on an all time high, so many straight men end up with a d1ck fetish (not even lying)

ms-juicy.gif

It's true, it's true. I remember coming across an anonymous survey of hetero***ual men on some website, and a majority of them indicated that they like *****es ms-juicy.gif

Honestly, it's not surprising because, let's remember, many straight guys are obsessed with drawing ****s and stuff like that. It has to have some subconscious source ms-juicy.gif

Edited by The One and Only

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.