Will Smith caught having SX with Duane Martin

Just now, descg said:

You're behaving is like a heterobasic now

Rather, you act like childish gaybasics with the joke "haha you gay!"

Confused Over It GIF

Nobody is...any of those words you are using like you're a reincarnation of Orwell himself.

People are laughing because how odd the s3s is described and the fact how clownerish he ended up.

He never claimed to be bi. That's the thing. He claimed to be straight bro. And now he looks like a fool because of decades of proof of  proven otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He never claimed to be bi. That's the thing. He claimed to be straight bro. And now he looks like a fool because of decades of proof of  proven otherwise.

You didn't understand anything, but I was expecting it, I already wrote that "people weren't ready for it".

I don’t find claims about “straight” actors down low segxcapades shocking or even surprising if found true. I love seeing documentaries about old Hollywood and reading celebrity biographies . So many of the typical “manly men’s men” were secretly gay or bi. Few had full on gay love affairs, many just enjoyed segx and they treated it as a fleeting Grindr hook up. It was an open secret in the Hollywood circle. I wouldn’t doubt that it’s that way still and has always been. It’s just now harder to keep everything a secret from the public because anyone can be exposed on the internet. If Will and Jada have some arrangement in their marriage, if that works for them, cool. 

spacer.png

I don’t hate the image of Will Smith bent over, receiving another man’s  :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 6
Just now, MikeHunt said:

I don’t find claims about “straight” actors down low segxcapades shocking or even surprising if found true. I love seeing documentaries about old Hollywood and reading celebrity biographies . So many of the typical “manly men’s men” were secretly gay or bi. Few had full on gay love affairs, many just enjoyed segx and they treated it as a fleeting Grindr hook up. It was an open secret in the Hollywood circle. I wouldn’t doubt that it’s that way still and has always been. It’s just now harder to keep everything a secret from the public because anyone can be exposed on the internet. If Will and Jada have some arrangement in their marriage, if that works for them, cool. 

spacer.png

I don’t hate the image of Will Smith bent over, receiving another man’s  :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Those 2 were beards for sure. Allegedly.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Men will f/ck anything :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think that straight men are generally more attracted to femininity rather than just women. Generally, men aren't really that attracted to women who have a more masculine appearance. A guy doesn't necessarily have to be fully feminine but can possess certain feminine traits, such as long eyelashes, pretty eyes, being hairless or even some personality traits, and a straight guy can sometimes get confused :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Not even gonna mention how many straight guys love attractive trans women with male reproductive organs :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

***uality truly isn't black and white :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, The One and Only said:

Men will f/ck anything :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think that straight men are generally more attracted to femininity rather than just women. Generally, men aren't really that attracted to women who have a more masculine appearance. A guy doesn't necessarily have to be fully feminine but can possess certain feminine traits, such as long eyelashes, pretty eyes, being hairless or even some personality traits, and a straight guy can sometimes get confused :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Not even gonna mention how many straight guys love attractive trans women with male reproductive organs :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

***uality truly isn't black and white :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Just admit you want to bang Will, it's ok. No judgement. We're not Jada. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Brat said:

I think it’s more of the fact that Will identifies as a straight male :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

That's the issue with forcing your identity on everyone. Who cares what you identify as. Nobody needs to know. And if society is like that, nobody should or will care eventually. **** s** is fun. Let him enjoy himself. He's probably been locked up right, for a century of lonely nights. Waiting for someone. To release him. 

genie in a bottle dance GIF by Christina Aguilera

I hope he keeps doing it. It's fun and relaxing and provided a good release. He deserves it. What's the point in all that fame and money if u can't enjoy **** s** 

• Haha 2
Just now, AII said:

That's the issue with forcing your identity on everyone. Who cares what you identify as. Nobody needs to know. And if society is like that, nobody should or will care eventually. **** s** is fun. Let him enjoy himself. He's probably been locked up right, for a century of lonely nights. Waiting for someone. To release him. 

genie in a bottle dance GIF by Christina Aguilera

I hope he keeps doing it. It's fun and relaxing and provided a good release. He deserves it. What's the point in all that fame and money if u can't enjoy **** s** 

Hun he's been having fun for decades, don't worry

This goes back to 2012 and even those members say it goes a long time. He's good.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/star-magazine-will-smith-is-gay.376562/

7 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Just admit you want to bang Will, it's ok. No judgement. We're not Jada. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I literally don't? ms-juicy.gif

I know objectifying men is often socially acceptable, especially from gay men's perspective, but we should all work on changing that mindset. It's dehumanizing, and we need to recognize that men, like everyone else, are humans with feelings :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Just now, The One and Only said:

I literally don't? ms-juicy.gif

I know objectifying men is often socially acceptable, especially from gay men's perspective, but we should all work on changing that mindset. It's dehumanizing, and we need to recognize that men, like everyone else, are humans with feelings :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Sorry but years of listening to Lana Del Rey and Cupcakke made that impossible.

But I appreciate your message :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.