Justin Timberlake Cancels Club Appearances; Still in shock over Britney Memoir Backlash

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, AII said:

How did he defame her ? I feel like I'm missing something. Defamation is serious and there are consequences for that. Did it go to trial? Was he found guilty? Or is it just a case of he said, she said? Which then means it's not defamation. 

He basically outed her for cheating and for lying about being a virgin.

He talked about their sx life on the radio and in the media.

He made fun of her in SNL skits and also in Madonna's Induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

He called her a Bich when he referenced her in a 2013 performance of Cry Me A River.

Even now he let his friend Timbaland say that sxist remark about Britney needing a muzzle and he didn't defend her!

Defame by the way means slandering and YES HE DID THAT!

She was considered a cheating s.lu.t when they broke up cause of him!

Her reputation was never the same after that!

• Love 5
  • Like 2

This backlash has been brewing for years now, Britney's actual part in it has been relatively minor (I'd say the Framing Britney Spears documentary turned the tide). Yet he's again acting like Britney is the big bad wolf & entirely responsible for this, same old Justin as in 2003. He's not reflecting on his own actions one bit. He's trying to make capital out of this by playing the victim, just like always.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.