10 year anniversary edition of Lady Gaga’s ARTPOP will be released exclusively in Japan

CentralCJ

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

I tried to listen this album months ago and it was boring and flat, and I'm not shocked why is it ArtFLOP. Xtuna's Bionic had at least one or two listenable songs, but this album not :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I only have listened to 2-3 songs on the album and the ONLY one I like is Do What U Want

which is ironic cause its hated where I live lol.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

that's not even on the album anymore either because it was produced by r kelly so gaga pulled it from streaming. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Yeah it sucks that the only song I like on the album had to be produced by a creep.

I just wonder why Outrageous on ITZ has not been removed when that song was also produced by R Kelly?

3 hours ago, Kevney said:

that's not even on the album anymore either because it was produced by r kelly so gaga pulled it from streaming. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

It’s not on physical copies of the album anymore either. Considering it was a single the least they could do is replace it with the Xtina remix.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.