Britney Spears’ ex Adnan Ghalib reveals they thought she was pregnant and she longed to have a girl after abor**on

Security consultant Adnan, 50, dated Britney in the months leading up to her being placed in a controversial mental health conservatorship under her father Jamie. 

Speaking exclusively to The U.S. Sun, he told how during his time with Britney she seemed very keen on having more children. 

Adnan believes that Britney wanted a daughter to make up for the poor relationship she has with her own mom, Lynne.   

The Brit, originally from Birmingham, England, but now living in California, said: “She wanted a baby girl. 

“I feel she felt her mom was not the mother she expected and so she wanted to rectify that in her life.

“She liked the idea of having a daughter being raised in the way she dreamed, in a normal suburban setting.”

Britney discusses her relationship with Adnan in the new memoir, although she never mentions him by name.

She tells how he has previously worked as a paparazzi photographer but liked him because he was “chivalrous and helped me out when the others got too aggressive.”  

The book tells how their relationship was brought to an abrupt end when the conservatorship began.

'I THINK I'M PREGNANT'

Talking frankly about his time with the star, Adnan says that Britney never revealed to him that she had previously had an abor**on. 

But he revealed that she was very open about the scars she was carrying from having lost custody of her boys to ex-husband Kevin Federline in 2008 shortly before being put into the conservatorship. 

And he claims it was very clear that she had a strong desire to be a mother again.

He said: “As far back as I can remember, the one thing she wanted more than anything was to have more children alongside being a mother to the boys.

“Starting a new family and having a child with me would be different than having her two sons. 

“It wasn't about her neglecting those boys.

“It was more a case of she thought that if we had a kid, then it would be a normal family.

"She wanted to be away from the exterior entity or forces that felt were in control of her life.

“She wanted a house in Texas, not LA - and a reclamation of that control because it would be our child together. 

“It would get that fulfillment that she was deprived of, which was having a child in the house that she could be a mom to every day.

“The child that we’d have was not going to be taken away like her sons.

“She was always longing and pining to spend time with those boys.”

Adnan also revealed that Britney was “over the moon” as she revealed that she thought she was pregnant with his child.

The moment came during a getaway the then-couple went on in Mexico in early 2008.

He said: “We had a mini break, which was fabulous, where she seemed to getting back on track and ready to show the judge she was fit to get her kids back. 

“She told me: ‘I am in love you’ and told me: ‘I think I am pregnant’

“She seemed very excited about it, and I knew she would want to keep the child. 

“I could see in her eyes the excitement was consuming her.

“We rushed to a pharmacy to get a test, but it proved negative.

“I could see her heart sink, and she was quiet for the rest of the day. 

“She was shocked because she told me she had the same feelings and symptoms as she had before when carrying both Sean and Jayden.

“I know she wants more children and is desperate to find the right person to settle down with.

"I hope she meets the man, who truly makes her happy.”

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

BRITNEY Spears longs to become a girl mom, her ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib has exclusively told The U.S. Sun. It emerged this week that Gimme More sta

• Like 2

imagine her having Adnan's kid...another leach to feed like Kfat. Just like it would have been with Scam. The only guy Britney dated that I believe that wouldn't try to turn kids into a Bank would have been Justin, because he has his own money and fame, but he didn't want it. But even him ended up monetarizing her anyways for career wise/marketing.  Of all men, having a kid with her great love was always her dream and now we know it could have happen... the pain she carries...she probably always felt conflicted and even guilty. Even now, she spoke her truth but doesn't want the backlash and probably feels bad for us turning on Justin... What she felt for him was deep love and deep love never dies..but seems one sided, he ditches her since the break up and he resumes them as a "highschool infatuation" (his words. interview from 2006) and 'wishes her the best' with the type love-friendship. the big deal for him is Jessica (what he likes to state) tho' he looks miserable and became an alcoholic...karma is a *****.

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 1

I can’t wait to read her book. I wish it was out now to read over the weekend. I love how he talks about her! And it’s interesting why Britney picked him. He was the most chivalrous and perhaps empathetic to her and really helped her out in the midst of that literal chaos. He has nothing but positive things to say and who doesn’t want to meet someone who says I hope they meet the person that truly makes them happy. That to me is like genuine care and love.

It also seems like Britney wants to have kids for all the wrong reasons if I’m being honest. Kids are not pets, it seems like she wants kids more for her rather than to be a parent.

Edited by waynebradybyday
  • Love 2

I never thought Adnan was bad. I really didn't. I just think the fan base thought he was trouble but I think the fan base just wanted more music. But that's not what Britney wanted. And Adnan was helping through that time.  He's no worse than Sam in my opinion 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block