Leigh-Anne reveals Jesy leaving Little Mix was like going through a break-up

Revenge.

Jesy was amazing in LM... I think she just became unlikable and her solo career has been a disaster. I also still don't believe her story for leaving... After going solo so soon after.

Part of me thought the girls split kinda at the right time but I also think they had atleast another couple of eras. I LOVED Sweet Melody and the vibe of that track, an album would have slayed.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Hide contents

In all seriousness have you seen how badly the song has flopped here? It is shocking.

The song is great. I think it underperformed because she has no connections in the industry, nor the necessary support in order for her songs to be pushed. I guess we know what will happen to the other two, sadly. 

36 minutes ago, Style. said:

The song is great. I think it underperformed because she has no connections in the industry, nor the necessary support in order for her songs to be pushed. I guess we know what will happen to the other two, sadly. 

I think the video was incredible, the song was good and she had great playlisting, radio support in the UK and so much good will so it is insane how it flopped.

I think Jade and Perrie will do better, Perrie especially!

Atleast I like all four solo LM songs that have been released by Jesy and Leigh-Anne. So even if they flop atleast we're getting music we still enjoy :) 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.