Felicia Culotta was 'scared' to talk and even say the word "conservatorship" according to August 2022 NYT Journalist interview

4 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I normally don’t comment on your posts but you should have your own section … like history of the Conservatorship. I always think it’s new information and not just rehashing old info. Much love. ❤️

I kind of agree with the sentiment in a way.  I think that Lola is trying to remind people who might have forgotten and possibly being new to the Britney fandom of what all has transpired.  A mega thread would be awesome! But idk how that would even happen tbh

• Love 4
1 minute ago, pieceofphil said:

To be honest I don't think Felicia is the brightest candle on the cake and very obedient. So I kinda think she's genuinely not had the capability to grasp the concept of Britney being exploited. But I could be wrong.

I agree.  To add in the fact the with millions of dollars at your disposal, who is to say that there weren’t death threats made, not saying that there were.  But she seems like a very passive person regardless. 

6 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

To be honest I don't think Felicia is the brightest candle on the cake and very obedient. So I kinda think she's genuinely not had the capability to grasp the concept of Britney being exploited. But I could be wrong.

I truly wish this was the truth, but I never felt this way. Sadly

For the docs I thought it was strange she focused too much on circus tour, as if she didn't work for Jamie for many years after (FFT and Vegas), she even said other people hired her, not him directly. 

The other woman (Vegas wardrobe lady I think) said she saw Britney not buying shoes she wanted, among other things... she knew something was wrong. Felicia was there with them.

My guess is... Felicia didn't want to lose her job and her connections with the family... maybe she didn't know exactly what a c-ship was, but she probably saw things to notice how controlled Britney felt back then. 

I don't even doubt at this point she thought Britney needed "control". Good to remember where they from, very conservative closed minded place.

I feel bad because I wish Britney had some genuine people worrying for her. But for me it totally makes sense Felicia and Lynne being good friends to this day. 

5 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Britney fans are so misunderstood about Britney and continue pointing fingers at the wrong people. You don’t know their situation and what people around Britney had to go through. Let’s stop attacking everyone, thank you. 

Exactly. 

For all we know Fe might have been threatened by team con. They were obviously ruthless to most of the people around her. Fe is not a celebrity and she’s not even rich, so she obviously didn’t have the means to defend herself. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Indeed. Felicia never came across as a strong woman standing her ground.

Scare tactics unfortunately work with many individuals. The world is full of people who use power over others and it works . Many are trying to just keep a job these days . Its a snake den as many employers use these tactics . As for her .. Britney seems to not want her back. That does provoke thought. Is she genuine? I think people need to stop calling Britney a liar . Even in her posts . She may just as well be over it all and does not care . Sarcasm  is real. This woman has wit. I embrace her riddles . 

I think that was clear enough from that interview she did for that documentary.

Maybe Britney will talk about her in the book and we will understand their relationship.

I don't know what side she is. Maybe she just seperated herself and did the work she was hired for... The fans had nothing but positive things to say about her from the backstage of POM.

Who Knows Idk GIF by James Maslow

8 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I normally don’t comment on your posts but you should have your own section … like history of the Conservatorship. I always think it’s new information and not just rehashing old info. Much love. ❤️

That's a great idea. Jordan created the Research club for that purpose and then banished it into Siberia. https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/forum/78-topics/

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 1

What’s she afraid of now?  She claims she loves Britney and has never said Britney and she had a falling out.  What’s stopping her from flying to LA and knocking on her door to just visit with her supposed friend and be a support system?

I used to love Fe, but after all this crap with the entire Spears family has come out, I’m convinced she’s a Bible-thumping, gay-hating, fake human being.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

What’s she afraid of now?  She claims she loves Britney and has never said Britney and she had a falling out.  What’s stopping her from flying to LA and knocking on her door to just visit with her supposed friend and be a support system?

I used to love Fe, but after all this crap with the entire Spears family has come out, I’m convinced she’s a Bible-thumping, gay-hating, fake human being.

Last summer, Fe said she misses Britney and hasn't been able to contact her, but not for a lack of trying.

It's Britney that is keeping all of her family and old friends away.

6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Last summer, Fe said she misses Britney and hasn't been able to contact her, but not for a lack of trying.

It's Britney that is keeping all of her family and old friends away.

I feel like if Lynne was able to reach Cade and organize a 30 minute face-to-face with Britney, and Britney HATES her…Felicia could probably have the same luck.  Idk it’s sketch to me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.