Alli Sims & Robin Johnson Court Declaration AGAINST Lynne Spears' Lies About Britney & Sam Lutfi; Alli confirms to fans that Lynne Spears spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

Just now, Aj20 said:

Yeah but I’m saying her being susceptible to undue influence doesn’t matter because she doesn’t have money or fame, there’s not much to take advantage of

There literally is - she’s the mother of a global icon and people have proven how easy it is to worm themselves into her life and be apart of her inner circle where she in turn tells them confidential info. That’s the definition of an outside party taking advantage. How is that not clicking for you?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Anyways, I agree that Lynne is a despicable person. What makes it all more disgusting is her claim to be a woman of god and faith. If there is a god, I doubt he’ll show mercy to anyone that uses the guise of Christianity to justify their horrendous behavior. Same goes for Lou. They’re one and the same. 

Yes! The overzealous attitude is how they rationalize their wrong doings. And on top of that, the blatant narcissism where they don’t see themselves as the problem or want to have any contrition for whatever wrongs they’ve committed.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

There literally is - she’s the mother of a global icon and people have proven how easy it is to worm themselves into her life and be apart of her inner circle where she in turn tells them confidential info. That’s the definition of an outside party taking advantage. How is that not clicking for you?

She wasn’t Britney’s conservator and she wasn’t close to Britney in 2006-2007 or now so how can her being susceptible to undue influence be a danger to Britney when they don’t even speak or see each other ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

And if she did nothing to get him away from her daughter they would’ve been dragging her for not “helping her daughter” like it’s damned if you do, damned if you don’t here

Yup. You know exactly how the Britney enablers on here work. The people who actively find faults in others are the same people who are completely blind to their own. Damned if she did. Damned if she didn’t. You can’t ever impress people who make it an effort to only focus on only the bad or negative.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

She wasn’t Britney’s conservator and she wasn’t close to Britney in 2006-2007 or now so how can her being susceptible to undue influence be a danger to Britney when they don’t even speak or see each other ?

You’re right, she’s not susceptible to undue influences. Lynne is just a caring mother who likes to befriend MLM shills, invite fans into her home and let them rummage around, and regift them personal items that belonged to her daughter.

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

If she’s working as a substitute teacher, I wonder if the school(s) she works for are aware that there’s official court documents detailing her drugging a person without their knowledge. 

I know I wouldn’t want my kids around that kind of person. She’s proven to be a danger to her own daughter, imagine what she’d be capable of doing to vulnerable children in a position of power. 

Don’t forget Mama Lynne's own personal struggles/addiction to prescription pills!! 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Yup. You know exactly how the Britney enablers on here work. The people who actively find faults in others are the same people who are completely blind to their own. Damned if she did. Damned if she didn’t. You can’t ever impress people who make it an effort to only focus on only the bad or negative.

It’s the same way they were praying for her sons to turn 18 so she would no longer have to financially take care of them and praying for Britney to get married to Sam, have babies and “start over” and forget about the sons she ALREADY HAS (because they claim her sons are ungrateful and are just like Kevin) and now they are calling for her sons to go and help her now (especially after news broke that she’s dating a felon) “omg why won’t her sons man up and go help her?!!” It’s really damned if you do, damned if you don’t on this forum

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

You’re right, she’s not susceptible to undue influences. Lynne is just a caring mother who likes to befriend MLM shills, invite fans into her home and let them rummage around, and regift them personal items that belonged to her daughter.

Gutterpuppy you are so dramatic, I think Lynn definitely has her faults and I would never call her mother of the year but I do think you guys are really hard on her😂

• Like 1

If she’s working as a substitute teacher, I wonder if the school(s) she works for are aware that there’s official court documents detailing her drugging a person without their knowledge. 

I know I wouldn’t want my kids around that kind of person. She’s proven to be a danger to her own daughter, imagine what she’d be capable of doing to vulnerable children in a position of power. 

There’s a shortage of teachers. If it’s not a misdemeanor or felony, they don’t care. Also who’s your source? Allie Simms? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: Oh and at least Lynne was one of the few who stepped in for Britney to get help during what was a very troubling time. 

2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

In my opinion she’s an imminent danger to public safety and school officials and parents need to be notified. 

But but but, she sacrificed SO much to make Britney’s dreams come true! She’s a good mother you see, a good mother!! No mom is perfect, but we have to forgive in order to heal you see!

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

There’s a shortage of teachers. If it’s not a misdemeanor or felony, they don’t care. Also who’s your source? Allie Simms? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: Oh and at least Lynne was one of the few who stepped in for Britney to get help during what was a very troubling time. 

Alli Simms is also a loser grifter. You can tell she was just a yes man to Britney in 2007 

• Like 2

In my opinion she’s an imminent danger to public safety and school officials and parents need to be notified. 

Imagine being this bothered about a woman you don’t know as if you’ve never made mistakes yourself. But yes, please go to Kentwood and inform her school district, and don’t forget to let us know once you get back.  :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: Britney fans, they say the DARNDEST things. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Alli Simms is also a loser grifter. You can tell she was just a yes man to Britney in 2007 

But…but…but…according to Haha and Gutter, Lynne is the most HORRIBLE woman the world has ever seen. Her crimes against humanity are CERTAINLY worse than Bin Laden!!!

😂

Edited by BadBunny
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

But but but, she sacrificed SO much to make Britney’s dreams come true! She’s a good mother you see, a good mother!! No mom is perfect, but we have to forgive in order to heal you see!

Yeah don’t we all **** people from time to time? Not everyone can be perfect and not frame and conspire against their own daughter. It happens all the time lol 

• Love 2
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Yeah but she’s the one with the daughter she took stuff and gave stuff away that belonged to her famous daughter to complete random strangers…so….

Oh no! She gave away a scarf that was sitting in dusty storage bin for over 20 years. How ever will Britney RECOVER!?!?! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.