Alli Sims & Robin Johnson Court Declaration AGAINST Lynne Spears' Lies About Britney & Sam Lutfi; Alli confirms to fans that Lynne Spears spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

There was evidence that Britney was using ***** though. You really think her and Paris weren’t on any substances when they were coming out of clubs with co****e dealers in Hollywood at 3AM? You also don’t just check yourself into rehab for the fun of it. She had a **** problem and there’s absolutely no shame or guilt in that. Look, I know Britney fans are delusional but I didn’t know you guys are THIS delusional. 😭

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 6
13 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

No one is pro-Sam. Sam Lutfi sold pics of Britney’s kids, said that she was on m*** and invited paparazzi into her house. 

Britney's family was just as bad though, if not worse, and they lied, defamed, and imprisoned their daughter.

It takes a rat to out a rat. That’s what was gonna happen when this con ended. Everyone out for themselves and backstab everyone else. Britney’s family is just worse because they’re supposed to be her family.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 8
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

It takes a rat to out a rat. That’s what was gonna happen when this con ended. Everyone out for themselves and backstab everyone else. Britney’s family is just worse because they’re supposed to be her family.

At the end of the day, Mama Lynne has to live with the fact that she didn't do **** to really help her daughter and most of the world knows her as a money hungry, narcissistic leech. I wonder how she sleeps at night

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Unless you don’t t know what going on because your own mother has drugged you without your knowledge.

Except that Britney checked herself into rehab twice in February of 2007.  She absolutely had a **** and/or drinking problem after the birth of Jayden and the divorce of her husband. There’s also no shame in that. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah her hands are just as dirty as people like Jamie and Lou who had a more direct roles in the legal arrangement. She was Britney’s last line of defense and I can’t imagine how betrayed she felt to discover her mother really was who she thought she was in 2006 - 2007.

absolutely! To have your own flesh and blood turn on you like that has to be THE biggest heartbreak 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Disgusting how this forum has become so pro-Sam L. as if this man doesn’t have several restraining orders against him. You guys have truly reached new lows.

The reason why I could never be on Sam’s side is because he is a grifter. He has a history of clinging on to young successful secluded Hollywood women and infiltrating their lives while they are at their lowest. He did it with Britney, Amanda Bynes and he harassed Lindsay Lohan. These are all a pattern here. Even if he wasn’t drugging her his motives couldn’t be positive it’s like he thrived seeing these women at their lowest to take advantage of them. I do not blame her family for getting rid of him

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

At the end of the day, Mama Lynne has to live with the fact that she didn't do **** to really help her daughter and most of the world knows her as a money hungry, narcissistic leech. I wonder how she sleeps at night

I’m sure she sleeps just fine knowing that she raised one of the most iconic female artists in history by taking her to the best of the training, dancing and singing camps/auditions/schools nor do I think she cares about what 3 or 4 Breatheheavy gays and gals have to say. spacer.png

Edited by BadBunny
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

There was evidence that Britney was using ***** though. You really think her and Lindsay weren’t on any substances when they were coming out of clubs with co****e dealers in Hollywood at 3AM? You also don’t just check yourself into rehab for the fun of it. She had a **** problem and there’s absolutely no shame or guilt in that. Look, I know Britney fans are delusional but I didn’t know you guys are THIS delusional. 😭

The fact that Britney went to rehab multiple times in early 2007 (when she had no contact with her family and before Sam L. even entered her life) is proof enough yo me that she was definitely on something. Like I said before people don’t just go to rehab to dance on quad, make sick beats, and record songs

Edited by Aj20
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

The reason why I could never be on Sam’s side is because he is a grifter. He has a history of clinging on to young successful secluded Hollywood women and infiltrating their lives while they are at their lowest. He did it with Britney, Amanda Bynes and he harassed Lindsay Lohan. These are all a pattern here. Even if he wasn’t drugging her his motives couldn’t be positive it’s like he thrived seeing these women at their lowest to take advantage of them. I do not blame her family for getting rid of him

But Britney fans want to hate Lynne for actually having the balls to tell that man to leave her daughter alone and ultimately piss off. Let’s also not forget that Britney herself issued him a second restraining order in 2019 which is still active. But ahhh yes! @welovesam so as long as he’s “eXpOsInG lYnNe1!1!!” 😍🥰

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

My comment is relevant since she has a clear history of being choosing to be friends with opportunists till this day. 

Yeah but I’m saying her being susceptible to undue influence doesn’t matter because she doesn’t have money or fame, there’s not much to take advantage of

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

But Britney fans want to hate Lynne for actually having the balls to tell that man to leave her daughter alone and ultimately piss off. Let’s also not forget that Britney herself issued him a second restraining order in 2019 which is still active. But ahhh yes! @welovesam so as long as he’s “eXpOsInG lYnNe1!1!!” 😍🥰

And if she did nothing to get him away from her daughter they would’ve been dragging her for not “helping her daughter” like it’s damned if you do, damned if you don’t here

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Crazy how there isn't a block feature here 

Anyways, I agree that Lynne is a despicable person. What makes it all more disgusting is her claim to be a woman of god and faith. If there is a god, I doubt he’ll show mercy to anyone that uses the guise of Christianity to justify their horrendous behavior. Same goes for Lou. They’re one and the same. 

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.