Kat DeLuna is back. Hottie With A Body MV is OUT

• Super Mods

Don't really like it. I think the EDM sound of late 2000s was perfect for her, the stuff she did with Red One was insane before he ditched her for Gaga. 

But she can't find her sound in the current music climate, it's simply not likeable.

I still love her though, her hits were AMAZING

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Don't really like it. I think the EDM sound of late 2000s was perfect for her, the stuff she did with Red One was insane before he ditched her for Gaga. 

But she can't find her sound in the current music climate, it's simply not likeable.

I still love her though, her hits were AMAZING

Why wouldn’t Red One work with Kat again? I know he abandoned her for Gaga, but couldn’t he produce for Gaga and then go back to Kat?!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Why wouldn’t Red One work with Kat again? I know he abandoned her for Gaga, but couldn’t he produce for Gaga and then go back to Kat?!

People say it's because Gaga broke through as a an A-lister and a phenomenal artist, which sort of impacted Kat's career negatively and she took the back seat. He wanted to be associated with an A-lister so he never went back to Kat

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.