Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Andria went in on Jacob and listed his and his boyfriends mug shots, the arrest records and receipts! Jacob will be in court the day Britney’s book is released!

@PlatinumB Andria clocked Jacob lol

Check out her stories 

https://instagram.com/stories/andriabenedetto/3205225555091391511?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Thanks gurl! I'm watching now..

Excited Real Housewives GIF

Going to listen over my morning coffee...

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
PAGESIX.COM

Is this the Fyre Festival of book releases?

wow this man is nuts 

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

It's not really surprising that he did this. He wasn't attending the parties, he was working them, as a waiter. He would jump on the red carpet to get the Getty photos that he then posts. He posts them on his Facebook and Instagram pages, with the Getty copyrights all over the photos. For people that don't know how the industry works, they probably think he's really famous to be invited to all of these parties. He only has 4 credits, and 1 uncredited scene, really.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Jesus! I should be going to sleep, but I wanted to see the updates to this from the other day and ****! This is better than Jerry Springer and Maury combined! :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

michael jackson mj GIF

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Oh yes at this point I think they should schedule group travel tour in Kentwood.

Imagine how juicy the gossips are at their church. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

adam sandler laughing GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:
PAGESIX.COM

Is this the Fyre Festival of book releases?

wow this man is nuts 

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

:disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:It's sad that there are so many of these people whose only goal in life is to gravitate towards successful people to steal  a little bit of their light while doing nothing to deserve it. Scammers are everywhere in the Art/entertainment/media industry. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Can't keep up all the dramas but I would say... among Britney's childhood friends from LA, Jensen seemed like the innocent and nice friendly one.... but according to the group chats Jacob's Been posting...turns out Jensen is a ***** too. No wonder Britney wanted nothing to do with them and no reconnects, been stayed away.  ALL OF THEM ARE TOXIC ! :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

The more I read their conversations, the more I understand Britney many problems.

She needs to stay away from them... for good. Even Felicia, just as fake as Lynne with her fake soft voice.

Conservatives normalizing abuse, I imagined they were the stereotype rednecks, but damn. Can you imagine what they guys say in private?

Jacob is the necessary evil, let him posting all the d.irty.

True, far as I'm concerned anyone sitting in silence that knows info in Britney's life is complicit. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
On 10/2/2023 at 4:08 PM, DiamondCircus said:

There's way too much to summarize. @Daniela.tomasseli

Basically, this guy Jacob was friends with Jansen one of Britney's childhood friends as well as he became friends with Britney's mom Lynne and this other lady Tatum (Lynne's friend).

There was a dinner at Jansen's where things went down, and he said Jansen's kid was asking lots of times if he and the guy he was with were roommates.

Jacob claims Jansen's husband threatened to beat him up, and they're no longer friends that Jansen, Lynne and Tatum all turned on him for asking some question, which he didn't provide the question. He goes on to say that he answered a question that they were pissed about as well, he didn't say what specifically.

This woman obsessed fan Bahily got involved she's an obsessed Britney fan, she got involved in selling R/F stuff so boost her sales and that attracted Lynne to start letting her in more.

During that time Bahliy got Lynne to invite her to Serenity the home Britney bought, she then took pics in Britney's bathroom, as well as went into Britney's private bedroom and went through Britney's personal belongings under her bed. Which included jewelry Kevin Federline gave her, Stuff from Justin Timberlake and read and took pics of Britney's personal letters and belongings. Bahliy also recorded tons of conversations with Lynne to use as blackmail in case something ever happened.

Jacob claims all the women turned their back on him, and part of it is because he's gay, he's now went online posting personal videos, chat group texts and other stuff with Lynne, Jansen, Tatum and the lady from Habitat.

There was a video posted at Serenity as well with Lynne in the video, and it showed lots of Britney memorabilia on the walls including a few awards in the room.

The girls took pics in Britney's bathroom as well. 

Some of the group chats Jacob posted include Jansen saying Britney's money is "offshore" in addition to Jansen talking trash about Britney's teeth.

Lynne also said in one of the messages about something being wrong with Britney. 

Going back to Bahliy, she claims she met James Spears at one of his tents and he asked them if they liked Britney and invited them on the bus and gave her a cup and another Britney gift, she let him feel her up and do what he wanted with her since it was Britney's dad. 

Jacob posted a video of Lynne gifting him one of Britney's DWAD rehearsal shirts and one of Britney's scarfs. 

There was news that Lou invited Jason Alexander to her church and had a word with him in the back. Jason had a 2 hour convo with Jacob in which Jason claimed he was ***ually abused at 16 by a woman. 

There is way more can someone take it from here?

LOL

Bumped. Thanks for this summary babe, you saved me a bunch of time.

All I can say is..wow, what a hot mess express this whole thing is!  Everyone involved is absolutely pathetic and desperate, and I hope they all eat each other alive.

Also. F.UCK Jensen or Jansen or (however tf it’s spelled) for involving herself in the mess. I grew up thinking she was one of Britney’s “soul sisters”, only to learn she’s just another pawn in this whole sick little game.

Britney, please continue to stay FAR away from these losers. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

True, far as I'm concerned anyone sitting in silence that knows info in Britney's life is complicit. 

Yeah, never believed Felicia stories and the reasons she gave for not helping Britney. 

People like Felicia and Lynne scares me. They're the image of kindness and innocence, they act very well. Its hard to point them as toxic as other obvious abusers like Jamie or angry vibes like JL.

All complicit.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.