Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

3 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

It gives off the vibe that they don't even view her as a real human being, let alone her literal daughter. They're just as endazzled by the "Britney Spears" name as all the fans are, so she's an object in their minds. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

It's so cringe the way they always have Britney's music playing, and like to show off Britney's stuff yet they treat her like she's nothing.

All they see in her is money it seems like. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, nwonder said:

:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I’m still confused as to why he posted his d and how it relates to the Lynne drama

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I don't think he posted it, this girl Andria did that he screwed raw and it all relates to Lynne because both of them including Tatum and Bhaily been fighing for Lynne's attention.

Jacob is in an online war with Andria they're posting photos, phone numbers and accusing one another of upcoming court dates. 

• Haha 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I don't think he posted it, this girl Andria did that he screwed raw and it all relates to Lynne because both of them including Tatum and Bhaily been fighing for Lynne's attention.

Jacob is in an online war with Andria they're posting photos, phone numbers and accusing one another of upcoming court dates. 

So wait, he sent her his d pics and then she posted it to get Lynnes attention?

and he screwed her raw?

sorry if I’m being dumb… but I’m soo lost in this messy drama 

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This isn't all for Lynne's attention between the two in this online war, basically in the beginning this girl Bhaily went and joined R/F and sold herself all kinds of stuff so that she can get in with Lynne Spears. Bhaily ended up trying to sell the products she bought half price at a salon, once Lynne noticed she was selling alot Lynne was letting her in. Lynne didn't know Bhaily was selling the products to herself.

Bhaily convinced Lynne to let her go to Serenity, from there Bhaily took pics, videos and accessed Britney's bedroom and bathroom read her letters, went through her things under her bed and secretly recorded her conversations with Lynne. 

Jacob was an obsessed fan as well that was friends with Jansen and Lynne let into her life, same story he got invited to Serenity and began. his obsession with winning the attention of Lynne.

Then you have Tatum who was selling for R/F as well and got into Lynne's life even at the expense of fighting with her own husband in regard to their marriage revolving around Lynne.

Tatum drives an hour and a half and stays with Lynne a few times a week allegedly.

Andria same story, fighting for Lynne's attention all of these people have been reaching for Lynne to be her #1, obsessed fans and one even let Jamie Spears feel her up and do what he wanted with her in the trailer. 

No that it's come out that Jacob been kicked out this group he went online outing everyone and letting the world know about these other women, and Jansen's husband. 

Hope this info helps.

Oh I got all that, it was the messages to Andria and the d pics that I was confused about lol. 

13 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

It’s not his, it’s some guy talking trash to him in defence of andriana or whatever her name is

How bizarre, so the guy wanted to talk trash to him and defend that Ariana girl by sending him his D?

wtf lol

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

They must argue differently over there

Edited by nwonder
  • Haha 7
34 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This isn't all for Lynne's attention between the two in this online war, basically in the beginning this girl Bhaily went and joined R/F and sold herself all kinds of stuff so that she can get in with Lynne Spears. Bhaily ended up trying to sell the products she bought half price at a salon, once Lynne noticed she was selling alot Lynne was letting her in. Lynne didn't know Bhaily was selling the products to herself.

Bhaily convinced Lynne to let her go to Serenity, from there Bhaily took pics, videos and accessed Britney's bedroom and bathroom read her letters, went through her things under her bed and secretly recorded her conversations with Lynne. 

Jacob was an obsessed fan as well that was friends with Jansen and Lynne let into her life, same story he got invited to Serenity and began. his obsession with winning the attention of Lynne.

Then you have Tatum who was selling for R/F as well and got into Lynne's life even at the expense of fighting with her own husband in regard to their marriage revolving around Lynne.

Tatum drives an hour and a half and stays with Lynne a few times a week allegedly.

Andria same story, fighting for Lynne's attention all of these people have been reaching for Lynne to be her #1, obsessed fans and one even let Jamie Spears feel her up and do what he wanted with her in the trailer. 

No that it's come out that Jacob been kicked out this group he went online outing everyone and letting the world know about these other women, and Jansen's husband. 

Hope this info helps.

I hope Britney reads this lol

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.