Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

In a way, I kinda feel bad for Lynne (I’m not excusing her zhitty behaviour)

But she’s obviously lonely to the point where she’s hanging around with her daughters fans and gifting them memorabilia to keep them sticking around.

Like these people are half her age, would they be hanging out with her if she weren’t Brits mum?

• Love 3
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, ImAmy said:

I’ve just spent (wasted) two hours of my life trying to understand this mess. Some comments have been really helpful but I still don’t get it. 

Do not worry! I still don't quite fully understand what's going on either (it's Alot!). And why the fallout between them justifies all this chaos! But it gives us such a unique insight into how these hillbillies work and operate. No wonder britney isn't talking to any of these low down fools! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4
41 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Do not worry! I still don't quite fully understand what's going on either (it's Alot!). And why the fallout between them justifies all this chaos! But it gives us such a unique insight into how these hillbillies work and operate. No wonder britney isn't talking to any of these low down fools! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

So from what I’m getting ( and correct me if im wrong because I’m not sure I understand myself) one of the woman’s husband’s was being homophobic to him  he was egging on his daughter on to shame him or something. 

He made a scene to the wife, and the husband over heard and threatened him, chasing him out of the house. So now they’ve all banded together to hate on him for being gay and he’s been ostracised from the group. 

But I mean did these people not know he was gay already? 

He said on one of his lives ‘maybe  I said the wrong thing, or asked the wrong question’ but didn’t elaborate and quickly swept it under the rug. So my guess is that he said something inappropriate or offensive and that’s why they’re mad. And he’s using the homophobia as a cover. Idk

I’m confused as to why he’s posting some random man’s d pics tho? 

So now he’s exposing them for doing exactly what he’s being I.e stalking and befriending Lynne to get close to Brinny 

Mess

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a2c75dbeffe49f3673

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, nwonder said:

So from what I’m getting, correct me if im wrong because Im not sure I understand myself, one of the woman’s husband’s was being homophobic to him during a bday party and he was egging on his daughter on to shame him or something. 

He made a scene to the wife, and the husband heard and threatened him. He chased him out of the house. And then they all banded together to hate on him for being gay and he’s been ostracised from the group for being a friend of Dorothy. 

But I mean did these people not know he was gay already? 

He said he said the wrong thing, or asked the wrong question but didn’t elaborate and quickly swept it under the rug. So my guess is that he said something inappropriate or offensive and that’s why they’re mad. And he’s using the homophobia as a cover.

I’m confused as to why he’s posting some random man’s d pics tho?

So now he’s exposing them for doing exactly what he’s being I.e stalking and befriending Lynne to get close to Brinny 

Mess

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a2c75dbeffe49f3673

Haha yeah it's along those lines for sure! I think they didn't want their daughter/son to know that he was gay? Who knows :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: All the while Jessica (HouseinHabit wench was there watching it all lmao) No idea about the expose of **** pics!? They could be Jansen's husband?:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Jacob has also been exposed stuff about getting Britney wardrobe items as gifts, Lou inviting Jason to her church and Michael Kane potentially running Britney's instagram... It's a whole head **** mixed in with confusion and pure embarrassment! 

The gag is that none of them have even met Britney apart from a meet and greet :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Lynn has been scamming the scammers  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Haha yeah it's along those lines for sure! I think they didn't want their daughter/son to know that he was gay? Who knows :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: All the while Jessica (HouseinHabit wench was there watching it all lmao) No idea about the expose of **** pics!? They could be Jansen's husband?:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Jacob has also been exposed stuff about getting Britney wardrobe items as gifts, Lou inviting Jason to her church and Micheal Kane potentially running Britney's instagram... It's a whole head **** mixed in with confusion and pure embarrassment! 

Mess 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

he’s acting like he wasn’t like the others trying to climb the brim y ladder

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Alio said:

From what I understand everybody knew his partner and him were a gay couple, of course, but then one night their little daughter asked if they were roomates and he told her they were a gay couple. And the little girl probably being brainwashed said "God hates gay people" and screamed. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: So he told the mother and made a scene, the father freaked out not because he's gay but because he talked about being gay to a child ( my guess is that considering all the debate and talk that are currently happening in the US and the West about this the father didn't like that, but that's my guess. He said his friends were Trump supporters, not that I'm judging but you know...). So the father got so mad he ended up saying it's true "God hates the gays" and "that's written in the Bible" which is absolutly false and dumb. :clown_meme__makeup_green: Anyway he left and that created a scandal.

'TRUMP'

Jacob is now saying that Lynne told a friend of them she loves Jacob the person but didn't support the so called "sin" of being gay. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: 

And now Jason Alexander, being the person we all know, told Jacob the straight father is homophobic because he secretly having s.x with boys all over town. And of course Jacob now believes this. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Oh my, why am I losing my time ? Why am I even talking about those people ? 

The drama I guess. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

The drama is giving hillbilly central! :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: I can't help but be invested lmao :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Also the insight into why Britney has ostracised herself from everyone is golden!  

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Alio said:

From what I understand everybody knew his partner and him were a gay couple, of course, but then one night their little daughter asked if they were roomates and he told her they were a gay couple. And the little girl probably being brainwashed said "God hates gay people" and screamed. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: So he told the mother and made a scene, the father freaked out not because he's gay but because he talked about being gay to a child ( my guess is that considering all the debate and talk that are currently happening in the US and the West about this the father didn't like that, but that's my guess. He said his friends were Trump supporters, not that I'm judging but you know...). So the father got so mad he ended up saying it's true "God hates the gays" and "that's written in the Bible" which is absolutly false and dumb. :clown_meme__makeup_green: Anyway he left and that created a scandal.

Jacob is now saying that Lynne told a friend of them she loves Jacob the person but didn't support the so called "sin" of being gay. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: 

And now Jason Alexander, being the person we all know, told Jacob the straight father is homophobic because he secretly having s.x with boys all over town. And of course Jacob now believes this. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The drama I guess. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

But in the IG story I watched, he said the dad was encouraging the children to ask him if they were roommates. As if he wanted to out him to his children. And that he was uncomfortable and didn’t want to speak about it or something 

And now Jason Alexander, being the person we all know, told Jacob the straight father is homophobic because he secretly having s.x with boys all over town. And of course Jacob now believes this

This took me out

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The drama I guess. 

Ugh you and I both. It’s just crazy that Lynne hangs out with these simpletons. I shouldn’t be surprised tho tbh 

Edited by nwonder
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

In a way, I kinda feel bad for Lynne (I’m not excusing her zhitty behaviour)

But she’s obviously lonely to the point where she’s hanging around with her daughters fans and gifting them memorabilia to keep them sticking around.

Like these people are half her age, would they be hanging out with her if she weren’t Brits mum?

Feel sorry for Lynne?

Erm no, join a book club, a yoga class whatever.

Maybe they can all read Through The Storm 🤷‍♂️

But if his comments about lynne not liking his lifestyle are correct it’s pretty rich considering the house she lives in was paid for by the gays who support Britney who also ‘live that lifestyle’.

The fascination with religion in the US will never not be weird/fascinating.

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, Vegas High said:

Feel sorry for Lynne?

Erm no, join a book club, a yoga class whatever.

Maybe they can all read Through The Storm 🤷‍♂️

But if his comments about lynne not liking his lifestyle are correct it’s pretty rich considering the house she lives in was paid for by the gays who support Britney who also ‘live that lifestyle’.

The fascination with religion in the US will never not be weird/fascinating.

Just because, it’s kinda pathetic 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.