Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

20 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Baby you vicariously live through and breathe a pop star that doesn’t know you exist. The reason I even get flack on here to begin with is because I don’t care as much about her as some of you do on here. Don’t throw stones at glass houses! Now go enjoy your Sunday, Chiefs and Jets are coming up!

LOL LOL LOL

active on Britney forum on daily basis

but yeah you don't care

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

They been avoiding depositions because they refused to turn over all the files and info properly, Jimbo was supposed to get that stuff over and he's been making a mess of it all.

Tri Star is at fault for sure, but there are other big players starting with her actual conservator James Parnell Spears. 

Gosh, James doesn't have Scientology/Black Cube/Weinstein PR

I don't get what you're not understanding

Tri Star is astroturfing to change the narrative and for them to walk out free -- this is miles more power than Jamie has ever dreamed of

Again, no one is saying Jamie is innocent, you can pile on him, but he's not the one with this PR power

• Love 4
Just now, Applejack said:

Gosh, James doesn't have Scientology/Black Cube/Weinstein PR

I don't get what you're not understanding

Tri Star is astroturfing to change the narrative and for them to walk out free -- this is miles more power than Jamie has ever dreamed of

Again, no one is saying Jamie is innocent, you can pile on him, but he's not the one with this PR power

Scientology has nothing to do with this case, these people could be devil worshipers it doesn't matter.

We know Tri Star has huge power, but they're not the ones that were the conservator, Rosengart is going after them about financials as well as the bedroom bugging and ipad and phone monitoring.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Scientology has nothing to do with this case, these people could be devil worshipers it doesn't matter.

We know Tri Star has huge power, but they're not the ones that were the conservator, Rosengart is going after them about financials as well as the bedroom bugging and ipad and phone monitoring.

Oh my god, I did not say Scientology has something to do with this

I'm saying Tri Star has hired the same people that work for Scientology/Black Cube/Weinstein and these people are the ones that have ruined people's lives, that have harrassed people who spoke out, that have stalked people who questioned them

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Britney fans need to realize that other people are not responsible for Britney herself. By the end of the day, she’s the one in power and not everything is always going to be so black and white. When Britney begins to publicly bully or attack others on her IG, are they expected to kiss her feet? Should we also start attacking Lynne for allowing a 22-year-old Britney to marry a criminal and a money-hungry leech? Oh, Gutterguppy. Goodness goodness goodness! What are we going to do with you and your delusions?

Honestly, you're the only one delulu here.

Look at the facts I don't wonder why B hates people and keeps away from them. She can comment on WHOEVER she wants and WHENEVER she wants and you can just take a hike and keep commenting here on Exhale on daily basis, even though you say you're not obsessed with Britney lol

Edited by Daredevil
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'm saying Tri Star has hired the same people that work for Scientology/Black Cube/Weinstein and these people are the ones that have ruined people's lives, that have harrassed people who spoke out, that have stalked people who questioned them

they're being purposefully obtuse and always want to have the last word, just ignore them

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

They literally did, that's the whole point, Tri Star acted as conservators, both in court and in medical decisions

That's why they're avoiding being deposed

Britney wrote that her father did whatever the two ladies (TriStar) asked.

More about the gossip: When VickyT worked for Britney, she did not know that the manager who hired and fired her was not manager Cade, it was Kane, the business manager. I don't know why the gossipers would know this.  

DiamondCircus, I saw that Jacob posted that account was run by Tatum. Would Tatum really be that protective of Britney as the account shows? I think Jacob is not a reliable narrator, and his statement is his opinion not part of the other gossip.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I don't give a damn who Tri Star hires my point is they're not the only big player in this.

We clear.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2

No, we're not 

They're literally creating the discord that started this thread :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Tri star didn't start this thread I think you should catch up sweetie.

This thread was started off of crazed fans coming into Lynne's life and her allowing access to Serenity and beans being spilt over Jacob being kicked out the group.

You should try and read the thread and follow what's going on before you come to Tri Star as the reason for this thread.

• Haha 3

Tri star didn't start this thread I think you should catch up sweetie.

This thread was started off of crazed fans coming into Lynne's life and her allowing access to Serenity and beans being spilt over Jacob being kicked out the group.

You should try and read the thread and follow what's going on before you come to Tri Star as the reason for this thread.

And what do you think the crazed fan wanted to do? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
19 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Why are you so hard pressed on defending Lynne? Who are you really? Like you’re the only one telling us to move on and do something else while everyone is posting and discussing the topic at hand? It’s really sus.

OBVIOUSLY TEAM CON I mean no wonder

this person spent weeks here trying to bash Britney on daily basis. We can see her family and friends and everyone around are leeches and it keeps being released from here and there. This person tries to shut it down.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Britney wrote that her father did whatever the two ladies (TriStar) asked.

More about the gossip: When VickyT worked for Britney, she did not know that the manager who hired and fired her was not manager Cade, it was Kane, the business manager. I don't know why the gossipers would know this.  

DiamondCircus, I saw that Jacob posted that account was run by Tatum. Would Tatum really be that protective of Britney as the account shows? I think Jacob is not a reliable narrator, and his statement is his opinion not part of the other gossip.

Great point about Kane

And Vicky T thought it was Cade, right?

An example of havoc created by a plant

• Love 2

I've explained the same thing over for 2 pages and you assumed I was saying Scientology is behind this because you can't read :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I don't give a damn what you've been saying the last two pages, I'm telling you for the 3rd damn time Tri Star isn't the only big player in this.

In addition, this thread wasn't created due to Tri Star.

Seems you're having issues following up and knowing what's going on in here. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2

I don't give a damn what you've been saying the last two pages, I'm telling you for the 3rd damn time Tri Star isn't the only big player in this.

In addition, this thread wasn't created due to Tri Star.

Seems you're having issues following up and knowing what's going on in here. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

That's exactly what I just said now, you're the one who's having issues following up and just ignoring the arguments :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.