Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

You guys are SO negative. I understand that her insta paints a questionable picture. I understand her Public Image and persona isn't what we thought it might be after the conservatorship ending. I understand that her healing isn't happening smoothly or fast enough for some of you guys. But leave her alone. 

You should have some positivity in your lives.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team No thank you! I'm keeping my enabling poms poms!

I said what I said about team con plants.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV 

Take it in.

Sorry, I've been on Exhale since 2007 and a Britney fan since the beginning, I don't agree with Britney posting these videos for the public. She's making herself look bad, real bad. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Sorry, I've been on Exhale since 2007 and a Britney fan since the beginning, I don't agree with Britney posting these videos for the public. She's making herself look bad, real bad. 

It's great you've been here so long. I've been here since 09. I've been a fan since the beginning too! Not agreeing with those videos is totally fine. I totally respect that (unlike some other users here). I can understand why you don't. But personally, I don't see that there is anything wrong with this video. Some things we can agree to disagree about. This being one!  :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's my point who is on her and not letting her be? She's tarnishing things on her own so don't blame the fans. Just as you have a right to post and say what you want, don't be pressed that most disagree with you.

Crush Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm

Ok and? She’s danced with a live, giant python so what’s the difference? Both are pretty dangerous.

I don’t see the problem you guys are trying to create.

Clown Watching You GIF by BuzzFeed

Edited by The Femme Fatale
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Ok and? She’s danced with a live, giant python so what’s the difference? Both are pretty dangerous.

I've been thinking, how is all of this outrage we're making about her any different than when she wasn't in the conservatorship and was in her prime? I'm old enough to remember people getting upset over the sparkling body suit at the vmas. Her entire brand, for better or worse, has been to shock and entertain, so wondering how this particular post is any different I guess? 

• Love 5

I don’t see the problem you guys are trying to create.

Who created a problem? Britney is the one posting all of this and doing all of this not us we're all just giving our opinions on it.

Dancing with a snake, verses sharp knives, scaring the dogs and then lying that the knives are fake there's no comparison. 

Married To Medicine Television GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I've been thinking, how is all of this outrage we're making about her any different than when she wasn't in the conservatorship and was in her prime? I'm old enough to remember people getting upset over the sparkling body suit at the vmas. Her entire brand, for better or worse, has been to shock and entertain, so wondering how this particular post is any different I guess? 

I know, I mean that python could’ve hurt, same with the knives like these people are saying, so what’s really the difference?

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Who created a problem? Britney is the one posting all of this and doing all of this not us we're all just giving our opinions on it.

Dancing with a snake, verses sharp knives, scaring the dogs and then lying that the knives are fake there's no comparison. 

Married To Medicine Television GIF

There is a comparison, you just don’t want to admit the difference because then it’ll hurt the argument you and everyone else on here that’s complaining of the same thing have been trying to push ever since she got out of the con.

Clown Losing GIF by Travis

• Love 3

There is a comparison, you just don’t want to admit the difference because then it’ll hurt the argument you and everyone else on here that’s complaining of the same thing have been trying to push ever since she got out of the con.

Clown Losing GIF by Travis

I think performing with a snake which was rehearsed, and they had medical on standby is a lot different than Britney allegedly locking her sister in the closet with a knife, or allegedly pulling out a knife like her sons said. Then to have TMZ do two documentaries talking about her obsession with knives only to post that video making devil horns with them and scare the puppies. 

You can reach for the moon to defend this all you like that's your choice, but your argument is flatter than a pancake on a cold griddle.

Now What Winner GIF by The Hair Shield

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.