Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, The Dream said:

If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad.

If it doesn't tho maybe you should stop visiting this forum.

Who are you referring to?

Me or the other person you were talking to?

Cause I AM HAPPY ON EXHALE.
Otherwise I wouldn't have accepted the position as Mod.

Maybe YOU should leave if you can't handle different opinions

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I mean, people really need to chill for God’s sakes 😄

We all have different opinions and that’s okay - that’s literally what forums are for. 

There is absolutely no need for this attitude and insults. 

Some people really need to grow up. 

EXACTLY and well said! But watch them twist your exact words and turn it into you saying something negative and enabling! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

36 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Some of you are so damn dramatic! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: She wasn't hurt. Nor did she hurt lovely puppies. So go clutch your pearls elsewhere.

It's a good thing she nor the puppies were hurt playing around with the knives like that.

It's also a good thing that convict housekeeper that was granted into her life, and home with his long wrap sheet didn't hurt her.

It's also a good thing when she was trying to burn her tongue with a lighter that no one was hurt in the process.

It's also a good thing she wasn't mobbed in Mexico in that bar with only one security guard. 

It's also a good thing she has fans that will soil any plant she puts out and enable it. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
Just now, kittyonstrike said:

Are we all really incapable of debating without resorting to demeaning comments?

Clearly not... I almost feel it's encouraged tbh!  No real discussions are had here anymore. Team con plants are here to divide us as fans.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's a good thing she nor the puppies were hurt playing around with the knives like that.

It's also a good thing that convict housekeeper that was granted into her life, and home with his long wrap sheet didn't hurt her.

It's also a good thing when she was trying to burn her tongue with a lighter that no one was hurt in the process.

It's also a good thing she has fans that will soil any plant she puts out and enable it. 

@DiamondCircus... I wanna like you but... 

• Haha 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Clearly not... I almost feel it's encouraged tbh!  No real discussions are had here anymore. Team con plants are here to divide us as fans.

@DiamondCircus... I wanna like you but... 

if you’re referring to me, I’m not team con in any way.  I’m just not part of your cult.  I’m a fan, but never gave in to the cult.  

• Love 1
Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

I’d have to care about you in order to be obsessed.  

but it’s cute you think that’s why.  Again, I’ll wait for your brain to finish developing.  Bye. 

1 minute ago, GmailMyHeart said:

if you’re referring to me, I’m not team con in any way.  I’m just not part of your cult.  I’m a fan, but never gave in to the cult.  

Make It Stop Season 1 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants Stop quoting me... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.