Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

And yet you have an account on a website dedicated to Britney? 

Isn’t that a bit hypocritical to say to everyone on here when you log on just like the rest of us for the same exact reason?

If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad.

If it doesn't tho maybe you should stop visiting this forum.

32 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yes, please keep using that word enabler. If you keep calling me that enough times it might actually become true! Anything else you want to call me?

Dancing with knives is not dark! It's shocking  yes, but it's not dark.

Gosh, I hope she doesn't hurt herself or anyone else that wouldn't be funny and would be very disturbing! But, all I can see from her video is her twirling and dancing and not causing any harm to herself or  anyone else. So no issue for me! As @DiamondCircus would say I'm an enabler!

It’s careless, dangerous and reckless.   She’s dancing with dangerous weapons, barefoot, without proper training on how To handle them, with little animals near by.  One slip and she kills herself or the dogs.  

it’s not shocking because at this point…it’s on brand.  

2 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

It’s careless, dangerous and reckless.   She’s dancing with dangerous weapons, barefoot, without proper training on how To handle them, with little animals near by.  One slip and she kills herself or the dogs.  

it’s not shocking because at this point…it’s on brand.  

Some of you are so damn dramatic! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: She wasn't hurt. Nor did she hurt lovely puppies. So go clutch your pearls elsewhere.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I mean so what if she is fueling bad press at this point it's very clear she loves to feed into it. She really don't give a ****. Lol are we still talking about the housekeeper? Wasn't there a statement out saying he's no longer working for her?  

If she didn’t give a **** she wouldn’t be constantly ranting about being spoken to.  Obviously opinions of others bother her but also the adoration of others fuels her. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Some of you are so damn dramatic! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: She wasn't hurt. Nor did she hurt lovely puppies. So go clutch your pearls elsewhere.

She’s lucky she didn’t.  

some of you are so dense and unwilling to see reality that you think a woman dancing with knives is cute.  

and clutching pearls means we are shocked.  You’re using it wrong. We are worried and disappointed.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

But I’m confused. When I went on instagram to see this post for the first time, she had said in the caption that they’re “FAKE” - didn’t anyone catch that?

And yet you can hear the metal clinking and the dogs running away from fear because of it. 

but you choose to believe someone that’s been a proven liar? Ok girl. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

But I’m confused. When I went on instagram to see this post for the first time, she had said in the caption that they’re “FAKE” - didn’t anyone catch that?

But are they really fake? They make a metal noise when she clanks them together plus they are not matching knives. Both different types that look like they are from a set. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Woah ease up! It was a genuine question. I haven’t read the entire 28 page thread. 

Lol you don’t have to.  You have your own eyes and ears.  Don’t be a sheep.  

Turn on the sound and watch again. Like someone else said they are also different sizes like knives from a kitchen set.  Not Halloween props 

I will say it again, during 2007, a lot of fans were saying the same things that they are saying now: that she would die, that she needed help, that she was dangerous, and so on. Sixteen years later, she is still here. Why? Because you really don't know what is happening behind the scenes. All are rumors or speculation.

Team Con really destroyed her image. She is a victim, where the perpetrators will first destroy your reputation so your words won't have any value, and people won't believe you. Anything that you would do would be taken out of context.

If she were another celebrity doing knife dancing, I bet nobody would have said that she needs help. At most, they would have been worried about the dogs, and that's it

• Like 2
Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

Lol you don’t have to.  You have your own eyes and ears.  Don’t be a sheep.  

Turn on the sound and watch again. Like someone else said they are also different sizes like knives from a kitchen set.  Not Halloween props 

Is there a reason you’re so aggressive and insulting? You have no idea who I am or how I think. 

I literally just came on here after finishing work and hadn’t even watched the entire video. 

God, chill!! Check my previous posts at least before you lump me in with the Britards 😂

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Estrella said:

I will say it again, during 2007, a lot of fans were saying the same things that they are saying now: that she would die, that she needed help, that she was dangerous, and so on. Sixteen years later, she is still here. Why? Because you really don't know what is happening behind the scenes. All are rumors or speculation.

Team Con really destroyed her image. She is a victim, where the perpetrators will first destroy your reputation so your words won't have any value, and people won't believe you. Anything that you would do would be taken out of context.

If she were another celebrity doing knife dancing, I bet nobody would have said that she needs help. At most, they would have been worried about the dogs, and that's it

You do now this is a positive argument for the con.  

she was a danger to herself yet she remained alive…DURING THE CONSERVATORSHIP.  and now that she’s out of it people are worried again. 

3 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

She’s lucky she didn’t.  

some of you are so dense and unwilling to see reality that you think a woman dancing with knives is cute.  

and clutching pearls means we are shocked.  You’re using it wrong. We are worried and disappointed.  

What the hell? Now I'm a dense and unwilling enabler? lool :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I was being sarcastic when saying you are 'clutching your pearls'... look that word up since you like to call people dense! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: You aren't worried. You are just adding fuel to the fire.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Is there a reason you’re so aggressive and insulting? You have no idea who I am or how I think. 

I literally just came on here after finishing work and hadn’t even watched the entire video. 

God, chill!! Check my previous posts at least before you lump me in with the Britards 😂

It's so awkward how aggressive and insulting that user is lmao 

Just now, PlatinumB said:

It's so awkward how aggressive and insulting that user is lmao 

I mean, people really need to chill for God’s sakes 😄

We all have different opinions and that’s okay - that’s literally what forums are for. 

There is absolutely no need for this attitude and insults. 

Some people really need to grow up. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.