Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, kasavas said:

Do you want her to be enslaved all over again just because she's not acting the way you expected her to act?

Serious?

They did not say they want Britney enslaved,

they just pointed out the difference between Shakira doing a professional performance with knives that are probably fake and Britney dancing with actual knives and her dogs behind her.

Just cause they say something about that DOESNT mean they want her back in a conservatorship. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Love 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

They're going to enable Britney no matter what she does and try to pull the door open for any minuscule excuse they can conjure up. 

Yes, please keep using that word enabler. If you keep calling me that enough times it might actually become true! Anything else you want to call me?

1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

No I’m referring to Azealia’s actions. In fact, I’m criticizing the original poster saying that’s what Azealia did. All of this is quite funny until it becomes much more darker. Ultimately, you guys can say slay as much as you want but when the girl ends up injuring herself, which god forbid I don’t wish, it’s going to be less funny.

Dancing with knives is not dark! It's shocking  yes, but it's not dark.

Gosh, I hope she doesn't hurt herself or anyone else that wouldn't be funny and would be very disturbing! But, all I can see from her video is her twirling and dancing and not causing any harm to herself or  anyone else. So no issue for me! As @DiamondCircus would say I'm an enabler!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yes, please keep using that word enabler. If you keep calling me that enough times it might actually become true! Anything else you want to call me?

Gosh, I hope she doesn't hurt herself or anyone else that wouldn't be funny and would be very disturbing! But, all I can see from her video is her twirling and dancing and not causing any harm to herself or  anyone else. So no issue for me! As @DiamondCircus would say I'm an enabler!

I looked up enabler and this is what I got:

1) An enabler is someone who helps a person suffering from substance abuse issues continue to use ***** and alcohol. They may provide the person with money, housing, or transportation, and make it possible for them to keep using.

2) one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (such as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by making it possible to avoid the consequences of such behavior

She's going to do what she wants at the end of the day.

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Perhaps that alone is not a scary thing but context is everything with all things happening around Britney, it is concerning… and I feel it’s almost perverted of her to post a video like this when she knows the public discussion when it comes to her. It’s totally irresponsible. 

At the end of the day, it is her decision but it’s just worrisome in my opinion.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Dancing with knives is dark in this instance especially when she holds the knives up to resemble devil horns, in addition to her lying and saying the knives are fake.

The puppies were scared and ran off when she clanged them, this video is disturbing and only inflates the headlines of her obsessions with knives allegedly.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, The Dream said:

Maybe we should all agree that you are addicted to her in a way that is not healthy for you.

You are not worried, you can't just stop following her and post in exhale.

And even with her not working for many years now, you may agree with the fact that she knows how to keep the interest in her even by just posting on instagram.

Maybe you should start worrying about yourselves first and then for anyone else.

Britney has managed to go through whatever she has faced.

And yet you have an account on a website dedicated to Britney? 

Isn’t that a bit hypocritical to say to everyone on here when you log on just like the rest of us for the same exact reason?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

because this is a Britney Spears forum...? and what was the point of bringing up Taryn anyway?

If is bad talk about Tayn is bad talk about Britney, is the same. And this is a forum where Britney's problems are always talked about, so yes what is the point to said that to me?

27 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Perhaps that alone is not a scary thing but context is everything with all things happening around Britney, it is concerning… and I feel it’s almost perverted of her to post a video like this when she knows the public discussion when it comes to her. It’s totally irresponsible. 

At the end of the day, it is her decision but it’s just worrisome in my opinion.

That's fair enough, you'd think it would be worrying. Thinking about it a bit more and watching the video again, I think Britney dancing with knives in her living room wasn't exactly the right choice. But it's ultimately her choice. She's clearly got some of her fans VERY upset. 

29 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I looked up enabler and this is what I got:

An enabler is someone who helps a person suffering from substance abuse issues continue to use ***** and alcohol. They may provide the person with money, housing, or transportation, and make it possible for them to keep using.

To the fans who were cheekily telling Britney to 'get that d' how are we enabling her behavior is what I want to know? She's going to do what she wants at the end of the day. 

Yes, we are anything but enablers it's a reckless, dangerous and ridiculous word to call another fan! But at this point I really don't care. @DiamondCircus is hell-bent on getting other people to have a positive opinion about things means that we are 'enablers'. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Dancing with knives is dark in this instance especially when she holds the knives up to resemble devil horns, in addition to her lying and saying the knives are fake.

The puppies were scared and ran off when she clanged them, this video is disturbing and only inflates the headlines of her obsessions with knives allegedly.

Puppies scared = Dark :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Holds the knives up to resemble devil horns = Dark :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:V

Video is disturbing and only inflates the headlines of her obsessions with knives allegedly = Dark 

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

Got it...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.