Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

5 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Shakira danced like a Goddess with FAKE woody knives on VMA STAGE. 

Meanwhile Britney just doing very weird movements in her living room with REAL knives wearing bikini terrorizing her dogs haha. Fake knife dont make clasping sounds and reflect light like that.

İf she thinks she is trolling TMZ she damn wrong. in reality just giving more material for them to use against her.

The funniest thing is seeing some delulu fans comparing Shakira's performance to Britney's horror show.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I ran in this thread thinking something big happened..seriously, 16 pages over this ****? Has it been confirmed in this thread that the knives are real??

If they are real, it’s like running with scissors, she really should put the knives down. Am I gonna completely lose my **** or compare this to MJ dangling his baby over the balcony? No, because that would be stupid and overdramatic. I guess that’s just how it is around here these days. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

she said the knives are fake, and these people still losing their **** 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

she said the knives are fake, and these people still losing their **** 

Do you honestly think those knives are fake? So you're saying she took the time to order prop knives on Amazon so she could dance on her IG? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

People and fans are only concerned, I don't think we're losing our ****. It's okay to be concerned, her red flags are increasing imo :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Maria962 said:

Her sons have also spoken out about it, Preston on Ig and Jayden on DailyMail, both recounting different moments of her allegedly using knives near them. Preston said she was holding a knife on him in conversation and Jayden said about her holding a knife in her hand in front of her room while he was sleeping. It definitely wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't also for everything that has been said about her obsession with knives.

sorry I can't take anything her boys say seriously, because it's contradicting. In a clip from that interview they did with Barak, Jayden said that their mom has not done anything bad to them, but now he's saying she did? where is the source for Preston saying this on ig?

6 minutes ago, Paul86 said:

Me too they post this video on atrl last night and I couldn’t watch all the video  

I wish she’d just take a break from instagram, it’s so unnecessary. Isn’t there a single person in her life that can convince her that she’s too good for instagram and doesn’t need this stupid attention? 

I don’t trust Cade. He should have screened that felon before letting him into her life. Why would he let a former m.eth dealer into her life? I also don’t trust his PR “help” when he denied they were dating by admitting they had a thing and hooked up twice. Is he really that dumb or is he TRYING to “accidentally” confirm they hooked up? 

I just fear this place is filled with Team Con plants that are loving this material and what we say might play into their hands too. I hope she’s safe. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.