Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I think the video probably wouldn't have looked as bad if the dogs were not in the background but since they are :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

That’s true I think. If it wasn’t for the dogs, it wouldn’t have provoked such a strong reaction, it’s upsetting to see them casually in the background while she quickly flings knives around. 
She said they are fake though so if they are, no big deal, happy days etc! 

• Like 2
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

That’s true I think. If it wasn’t for the dogs, it wouldn’t have provoked such a strong reaction, it’s upsetting to see them casually in the background while she quickly flings knives around. 

I disagree, with the narrative that's been put out that Jamie Lynn said Britney locked them in a closet with a knife, and TMZ's reporting of Britney's obsessions with knives this only fuels their narrative.

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Sis, hope you are in better, safe place and have alot of support around you for to be really happy. I am very sorry for what you had to go through in your life when you were in the situation you mentioned.

Oh of course.

Life has improved so much for me in recent years.

Yes there have still been alot of ups and downs especially this year but I'd rather be living my life now

than how it was back then.

I guess I'm proof that people can get better after hardships :) 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

The dogs don't know though that they are supposedly fake lol 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I disagree, with the narrative that's been put out that Jamie Lynn said Britney locked them in a closet with a knife, and TMZ's reporting of Britney's obsessions with knives this only fuels their narrative.

Oh gosh yeah when you put it like that, I think you’re right, it’s about the knives in general. This really doesn’t help her at all. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, Fita said:

Yeah, dogs and animals in general are so genuine and natural 

Animals are amazing creatures and just like children,

are innocent and pure.

When people abuse either children or animals,

it INFURIATES me! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
It makes me wish for the abuser to get abused like them.

I have no empathy for evil people who harm children and animals.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh gosh yeah when you put it like that, I think you’re right, it’s about the knives in general. This really doesn’t help her at all. 

Girl, no matter if it's truth or not. If it happens the same things, the first thing you want is to feel safe and be able to defend yourself. I'd also keep knives next to my bed if I knew some crazy fan could break into my home at any time, or a deviant family.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.