"By sharing these unbelievably embarrassing sad stories . . . I deserve to tell them, but I won’t. You know why? I don’t want to show them I’m upset, just like I’ve been dead to my family for 15 years, they are dead to me as well." - ...why the shame?

Lola2790

15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People can have profiles in any forums they'd like, it's just ironic you're using this forum to recruit members for that other forum.

In addition, you're telling me to grow up yet made a bashing thread about a specific mod here so that people could trash them. (And before you try to deny it there are receipts that can be posted).

Tiffany Pollard You Should Have Just Sat There And Ate Your Food GIF -  Tiffany Pollard You Should Have Just Sat There And Ate Your Food Sassy -  Discover & Share GIFs

GROW UP. You are trying again to bringing up what happened in the past just for stirring the pot. I believe that many other members talked behind my back many bad words. Yeah, I was upset one month ago at @SlayOut, not denying it. But everything was resolved during the last week and I believe that there is now respect on both sides, when the values on both sides are known. I thank @Jordan Miller for hearing my words and his kind message. Also I'm glad for @princessmimi, @GlitterRain and the rest of exhale team. If you want more drama, go ahead. But look at yourself as first and then at others. I won't be here for you next time, not now.

Edited by DeleteMyAccountASAP
  • Haha 2
Just now, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

GROW UP. You are trying again to bringing up what happened in the past just for stirring the pot. I believe that many other members talked behind my back many bad words. Yeah, I was upset one month ago at @SlayOut, not denying it. But everything was resolved during the last week and I believe that there is now respect on both sides, when the values on both sides are known. I thank @Jordan Miller for hearing my words and his kind message. Also I'm glad for @princessmimi, @GlitterRain and the rest of exhale team. If you want more drama, go ahead. But look first at yourself as first and then at others. I won't be here for you next time, not now.

I’ll send @SlayOut the screen shots you posted a very nasty public thread about him! You’ve been attacking this forum and trying to steal people from here! 

It’s one thing to talk about things in private messages yet when you’re using that platform to publicly bash this one and a moderator isn’t cool!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’ll send @SlayOut the screen shots you posted a very nasty public thread about him! You’ve been attacking this forum and trying to steal people from here! 

It’s one thing to talk about things in private messages yet when you’re using that platform to publicly bash this one and a moderator isn’t cool!

How many times you called them flopout and many other words. look how dirty you are, and you want to preach morality, like really? Do you really want to share things spoken outside this forum and from the past?

I can't speak for the moderators here, but I perbanned you on the other forum. I do not want the presence of such a toxic person without self-reflection.

@princessmimi @SlayOut I can't speak for you. If you feel that you don't want me here and under the "weight" of old "evidence" from another forum, you can act according to your own will as to what will follow. I closed that door after what happened in the last week, but apparently someone didn't. I don't want to be a part of it.

8 hours ago, Steve W said:

Religion is another form of control, manipulation and way to hate on others for many who do not follow that narrative . Its a manufactured BS entity  by man . Get over it . The world has plenty who do not fall for thinking God exists .  I liked certain stories as a kid . .. yet it all never made sense .  Why does easter hope around? Jesus has risen wait he is over April ..  lets rise in march. Wait lets move that date. I remember when donations in the Catholic church were about what people could afford . Then  they got greedy . Its hateful , brainwashing nonsense to many. Yet many its helpful and healing . Respect others as well and get a thicker skin. I remember a priest on retreat forced us kids to shower with him. My other half’s  priest mo****ed him ? He was an alter boy . Its a sick cult like many others. We all have opinions. She was severely abused . I found faith in myself . Let her purge her anger and heal. Its a long traumatizing process . 

I’m so sorry that happened to you… that’s horrible.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

I’m so sorry that happened to you… that’s horrible.

Life happens to all of us . We all have our stories . Some have more heart aches yet its always good to rise above . No worries its my past . We all could share many struggles and terrible times . Its best to focus on the positive . Ypu just have to learn to get a tougher skin and pick up your bongos. My grandma buried my mom . She would say I could feel sorry for myself .. be sad . Yet we all have to pick up  our bongos. Sometimes its hard . Yet she was a wise lady . Have a great day stranger 🙃

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

GROW UP. You are trying again to bringing up what happened in the past just for stirring the pot. I believe that many other members talked behind my back many bad words. Yeah, I was upset one month ago at @SlayOut, not denying it. But everything was resolved during the last week and I believe that there is now respect on both sides, when the values on both sides are known. I thank @Jordan Miller for hearing my words and his kind message. Also I'm glad for @princessmimi, @GlitterRain and the rest of exhale team. If you want more drama, go ahead. But look at yourself as first and then at others. I won't be here for you next time, not now.

Beyond this post, I honestly don’t have much to say to you. I saw your post from that other site, and I’m flattered that I live rent free in Banana Boy / Tiffany.Pollard / DeleteMyAccountASAP’s head. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I have been more than patient with your casual and blatant disrespect that you’ve hurled my way these past couple months: you’ve said that I’m part of a “hate group” on this site, you’ve spammed the report button countless times, you’ve messaged Mods behind my back asking them to reverse WPs that were justifiably issued, and you’ve tried organizing members on here and elsewhere to get me removed as a Mod, among other things. The dedication you have towards me is commendable! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Anyways, I won’t tolerate anymore disrespect from you or anyone else. Have fun here while you still can, because if you are banned again, I will not roll over like the ***** you claim I am and will not allow that ban to be reversed. Enjoy moderating the 3 active members on that other site :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: if you need any moderating tips, don’t be afraid to reach out for advice! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Spoiler

@DiamondCircus thank you for keeping your word and providing those receipts! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Do not think that lets you off the hook, though. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Flav did spill some tea in this thread about you, but I’m done being messy tonight. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Spoiler

Sweet dreams, y’all :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Beyond this post, I honestly don’t have much to say to you. I saw your post from that other site, and I’m flattered that I live rent free in Banana Boy / Tiffany.Pollard / DeleteMyAccountASAP’s head. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I have been more than patient with your casual and blatant disrespect that you’ve hurled my way these past couple months: you’ve said that I’m part of a “hate group” on this site, you’ve spammed the report button countless times, you’ve messaged Mods behind my back asking them to reverse WPs that were justifiably issued, and you’ve tried organizing members on here and elsewhere to get me removed as a Mod, among other things. The dedication you have towards me is commendable! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Anyways, I won’t tolerate anymore disrespect from you or anyone else. Have fun here while you still can, because if you are banned again, I will not roll over like the ***** you claim I am and will not allow that ban to be reversed. Enjoy moderating the 3 active members on that other site :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: if you need any moderating tips, don’t be afraid to reach out for advice! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Hide contents

@DiamondCircus thank you for keeping your word and providing those receipts! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Do not think that lets you off the hook, though. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Flav did spill some tea in this thread about you, but I’m done being messy tonight. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Hide contents

Sweet dreams, y’all :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I honestly have nothing to tell you either.

It is unbelievable that you are on the side of a person who says the same things about you (I have witnesses to this) and now he is playing as a saint.

Sorry, but except the fact that I know that I'm sometimes a *****, I didn't drown so low as to pretend to be someone's friend, say nasty things about other people, then take screenshots of everything, then in the next argument, connect with the people I slander too and show them everything and pretend that I haven't said anything...

I never went that low - and God is my witness - that many people, including this person who told me not to communicate with you, have said much worse things, but I respect their privacy and opinions.

As I mentioned before, these are old feuds and you've been out of my head for a long time. If you want to continue digging into old feuds, you can. But please without my name, I, unlike one person, got out of it the moment my perban was revoked, and I'm sticking to it.

---

To that certain member-

Oh well, I'll have to ask karma for justice, I'm not going to let **** be thrown on my head by a person who is as dirty as me and is a hypocrite towards others...

Edited by DeleteMyAccountASAP
6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I understand your frustration, but unfortunately I have to inform you that the matter that reached you is no longer valid.

I consider this a closed matter since my WPs were cancelled.

It's much more painful when someone you give your trust to betrays it and says things that were said PRIVATELY, and what's more, it is said by a person who was involved in all of this and believes in God.

This is the second person on this forum who is religious and has done the same thing and then is playing innocent. But...!- I forgave to Neydelinaska, and we are ok here and have fun sometimes (and I hope she's ok from what I've heard).

Unfortunately, I don't have the strength to forgive the other person, who is already gathering evidence against his "friends" in "time of peace" and waiting to use it.

I believe that if you were in my place and someone betrayed your trust here, just because they want to get you back to a dark place, because it was the right thing to leave, then you would feel the way I do now.

I have no reason to apologize because I said everything in private and the previous situation that happened during that moment is no longer valid.

So I would like if we respect each other as we have since my WPs were revoked (at least from my side it that way).

Spoiler

And thank you, I can offer you my advice that you can also use the warning with 0 WPs and also that you can give a suspension for several hours, just give the reason for the warn "other" and you can write everything manually :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.