"By sharing these unbelievably embarrassing sad stories . . . I deserve to tell them, but I won’t. You know why? I don’t want to show them I’m upset, just like I’ve been dead to my family for 15 years, they are dead to me as well." - ...why the shame?

Lola2790

It takes a lot of courage to get help and admit that something is wrong and that you have been abused.

Britney also didn't wanted to believe a lot of things in her life:

- Kevin left Shar pregnant

- Kevin will use her (alot of red flags since the beginning + Her Bodyguard at that time having a bad feeling about him)

- Felicia who wrote a letter saying that Britney changed and she doesnt know how to help her....

• Love 6

I feel sorry for her I really do. I also do think she’s made bad decisions and been rude to people etc, but various things are true at the same time.

This part in particular is just so sad to read:

if you look closely at my Instagram you can see my legs are like a 5-year-olds – my upper body and head are not proportionate! It’s because my head and feet couldn’t be as one… it was all analysing my head… can you imagine the pain I felt and having to be up all the time in a begging plea to show I was okay every day so maybe, just maybe, this can be the day I can get in my car and go home. My body is better now, I’m more proportionate and my head and feet are coming together by movement! I’ve taken down all the posts where my body isn’t right and it’s so ****ed up! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

Exactly. Is simple as what you stated above. The fact that it is HER OWN FAMILY that betrayed her and abused her mentally/physically is why she has this "back and forth" phase of trying to heal. How do you comprehend with reality knowing that it was your own blood that tried to kill you?? I'm not exaggerating , she testified herself that what "the family" put her through with all the ***** and "rehabilitation" could have killed her. The reason why she is having a hard time is because knowing all the atrocities that's done to her by her family, she knows she will always be blood-related to them. I think the situation might be a little lightened if we can disconnect (even by blood) from those who has abused us, but reality is we can't and that's what makes her healing difficult. 

Those who are going to start "comparing" traumas, just STOP. Everyone takes their own time to heal, you don't compare one victim to another.  They are people who can't even step out of their room because of the past. Britney is already out and about, and working on B10!! How is that not progress?????

And if you think she is progressing "too slow" or just cannot stand her no more because of her IG; just leave. No one will lose anything.

thanks for breaking this down so beautiful for those who lack compassion skills

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

She didn't even "bash religion" all she did was that she doesn't believe in God anymore and that she cursed God when she thought her niece died...

goodness, did she p.iss on the cross or burn it or something? everything and anything she does gets amplified by 1000 and we're gaslit to believe she committed this atrocious crime

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 5
  • Like 3

When she announced that the book was available for pre-order, I don't remember buying anything that fast.

Now, I'm not sure why, I'm not that excited about it, I don't trust her version anymore, the poor ghost writer must have gone through hell with her. I can only imagine how hard it would be to try to put into correct form so much nonsense.

For instance, "I'm not sure why it was so easy for my family to take my breathe away" like come on Britney, I bet it wasn't easy for any of them, we're talking about losing a daughter/granddaughter here ! Stop making it about yourself, and that everybody is there to get you.

I used to have so much hard feeling towards her family, now I'm in the right middle. I'm not team Britney, nor team Spears family. I'm just witnessing this whole circus getting weirder by the day.

I'll get the book, read it, take everything in it with a grain of salt, and like she said herself, the truth is elsewhere.

Edited by Dodoo00
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

When she announced that the book was available for pre-order, I don't remember buying anything that fast.

Now, I'm not sure why, I'm not that excited about it, I don't trust her version anymore, the poor ghost writer must have gone through hell with her. I can only imagine how hard it would be to try to put into correct form so much nonsense.

For instance, "I'm not sure why it was so easy for my family to take my breathe away" like come on Britney, I bet it wasn't easy for any of them, we're talking about losing a daughter/granddaughter here ! Stop making it about yourself, and that everybody is there to get you.

I used to have so much hard feeling towards her family, now I'm in the right middle. I'm not team Britney, nor team Spears family. I'm just witnessing this whole circus getting weirder by the day.

I'll get the book, read it, take everything in it with a grain of salt, and like she said herself, the truth is elsewhere.

Sarcastic James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Disrespectful to religion is a No No! Keep making excuses, there’s a difference in not believing the same religion or even having faith versus disrespecting it and offending those that do! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

We are all entitled to our opinions. I think religion is bologna . Brought up catholic. After my confirmation. My mother said you choose. . I said I hate this junk mom. She said ok. She use to be a Catholic school teacher and later told me it brain washed her . I do not find religion believable . It divides many . Brainwashed many . Its not for me . I am allowed to not like or follow the bull thats forced down many throats . I liked certain aspects . Yet many gods hate you or others . Its a cult !!! Many are .. yet many love religion and thats great for them . We all have a choice . Its not disrespectful. Its an opinion. You can not tell someone how to believe or not to believe. Me I think no thank you . Even as a kid I challenged my teachers in CCD . I believe more science based . Yet do I think something happens to us after this bs . Yes . I dunno what  .. both parents are gone . I am also a good person. You can not tell someone not to say or feel how we do.  Just like I can respect your choice . Yet go to hell for telling me what I can and can not choose to believe. Just like Britney. She’s entitled. If their is a god. This god is not going to hate . Its like Santa Claus. Its forced on us . Never made sense to myself or many . Yet I fully allow others to embrace their religious beliefs . You need to get over it . Life is a choice . She had traumatized bs from her crazy faith based abusers. So many sin then prayer .  Yeah whatever!!

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think she’s honestly confused. I think the cship was effed up but honestly the only abusive time she refers to was the last couple years after the 2019 rehab stay. She’s normalized abusive behavior (as sadly it’s been her normal most of her life) and probably goes back and forth wondering if it was that bad due to fans who worship her every move. I’m not saying I’m pro cship but I do think Britney can be her own worst enemy because she was on fire 2015/2016. Especially 2016 and Glory era. That was still under the cship and the closest self we’ve seen her since pre 2007. Now was that due to proper meds or did she just randomly snap into things again as if she doesn’t battle mental illness? Let’s be logical lol. There were many good moments and many bad during the cship but again she seems to only really care about the 2019 rehab stay and didn’t seem to fight much at all prior to that. I also don’t understand how she was allowed to have boyfriends without any incentive on their part. Everything is so bizarre and my hope for the book isn’t just to hear bombshell stories but to hear things that’s makes things make more sense. So many odd things in the world of Britney. And I’m PRAYING it’s REAL because as much as I love and enjoyed For The Record, she didn’t truly answer anything. Now that could be due to the edit they approved and released or just the fact that she wasn’t clear. Probably both but this is her opportunity and I hope it was done well. If not I hate to say it but her word will most likely never be taken seriously ever again or at least for a very long time if she shows improvement. I’m rooting for her so fingers crossed!

Major trauma causes memory loss, She quite clearly can't remember a lot of her past.

I can't remember ANY of my life before my fathers suicide when I was 24. Nothing.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

It's very easy to abuse people to get money...

She's hardly the first person that has had her money stolen by her family and ruined by it...

What a ridiculous comment. If there was a reason for the conservatorship, she would still be in it, REGARDLESS of public pressure.

They didn't lose her at all... They abused the **** out of her.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

It's very easy to abuse people to get money...

She's hardly the first person that has had her money stolen by her family and ruined by it...

What a ridiculous comment. If there was a reason for the conservatorship, she would still be in it, REGARDLESS of public pressure.

They didn't lose her at all... They abused the **** out of her.

It may be ridiculous for you, for me it's not. let's leave it at that.

Time will prove me (or you) wrong.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.