"By sharing these unbelievably embarrassing sad stories . . . I deserve to tell them, but I won’t. You know why? I don’t want to show them I’m upset, just like I’ve been dead to my family for 15 years, they are dead to me as well." - ...why the shame?

Lola2790

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I can’t even when she bashes religion she has her right to be on her journey but when she talks about God like that makes me cringe!

arent her kids her religion? i remember her saying that once many years ago

maybe she practises jaydenism

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I’m sorry but half of this was word salad and sounds nothing more than an incohesive journal entry that was written in the heat of a moment. She also sounds like she has a lot of internal anger and unresolved miscommunication. Wishing her well.

What’s kind of off putting to me is that she made Maddie’s accident about herself. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Sia said:

What’s kind of off putting to me is that she made Maddie’s accident about herself. 

Really? I feel like that part was quite sentimental in a way. Showed she really cared about Maddie. A lot of it just sounds jumbled so I can’t quite make the best sense of all the points she’s trying to make.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Religion is not real to many . I think its BS myself . A bunch of cults . You can have faith . Others have a right not to follow an imaginary faith. Yet many believe . Many think its real. Its a choice. Stop hating on her. She had faith . Yet for now her abuse has decimated that idea. 

Disrespectful to religion is a No No! Keep making excuses, there’s a difference in not believing the same religion or even having faith versus disrespecting it and offending those that do! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 3
  • Like 5
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Disrespectful to religion is a No No! Keep making excuses, there’s a difference in not believing the same religion or even having faith versus disrespecting it and offending those that do! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

To me, this post sounds like she suffered from a severe episode of psychosis due to her bipolar disorder (which she confirmed in the past) some time around 2018-19 (maybe even sooner). My guess is that she was in dire need of help but was too stubborn to accept that she in fact needed help. As as result, she took out her anger on her family which to me isn’t totally fair. I mean, there were a lot of signs in 2018 leading up to the facility stay that Britney didn’t seem well. To date, that Domination announcement was one of the strangest public appearances she made. She walked down a flight of stairs and went straight into a limo. So bizarre. Mentally she seemed like she was disheveled or going through something larger than what we were able to comprehend at the time. All the puzzle pieces seem to slowly be coming together…

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 5

I think she’s honestly confused. I think the cship was effed up but honestly the only abusive time she refers to was the last couple years after the 2019 rehab stay. She’s normalized abusive behavior (as sadly it’s been her normal most of her life) and probably goes back and forth wondering if it was that bad due to fans who worship her every move. I’m not saying I’m pro cship but I do think Britney can be her own worst enemy because she was on fire 2015/2016. Especially 2016 and Glory era. That was still under the cship and the closest self we’ve seen her since pre 2007. Now was that due to proper meds or did she just randomly snap into things again as if she doesn’t battle mental illness? Let’s be logical lol. There were many good moments and many bad during the cship but again she seems to only really care about the 2019 rehab stay and didn’t seem to fight much at all prior to that. I also don’t understand how she was allowed to have boyfriends without any incentive on their part. Everything is so bizarre and my hope for the book isn’t just to hear bombshell stories but to hear things that’s makes things make more sense. So many odd things in the world of Britney. And I’m PRAYING it’s REAL because as much as I love and enjoyed For The Record, she didn’t truly answer anything. Now that could be due to the edit they approved and released or just the fact that she wasn’t clear. Probably both but this is her opportunity and I hope it was done well. If not I hate to say it but her word will most likely never be taken seriously ever again or at least for a very long time if she shows improvement. I’m rooting for her so fingers crossed!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

The way her family interacts with themselves bothers her so much she feels attacked all the time? 

If her mom curses and shouts a lot to her father so is she with her husbands and sons, we’ve seen it. She’s not that polite she’s bad at communicating just like her parents. And I feel sad for her that forced rehab and a lot of situations were so wrong.

9 hours ago, BadBunny said:

To me, this post sounds like she suffered from a severe episode of psychosis due to her bipolar disorder (which she confirmed in the past) some time around 2018-19 (maybe even sooner). My guess is that she was in dire need of help but was too stubborn to accept that she in fact needed help. As as result, she took out her anger on her family which to me isn’t totally fair. I mean, there were a lot of signs in 2018 leading up to the facility stay that Britney didn’t seem well. To date, that Domination announcement was one of the strangest public appearances she made. She walked down a flight of stairs and went straight into a limo. So bizarre. Mentally she seemed like she was disheveled or going through something larger than what we were able to comprehend at the time. All the puzzle pieces seem to slowly be coming together…

Or maybe she just doesn't care anymore and had enough?? Are you a psychiatrist now? I mean when people in general had enough, they just shut everything out and leave.. don't tell me you've never come across this with anyone else.

Edited by AZBH27
  • Love 1
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.