Calling out Jordan Miller/BreatheHeavy for shameless reporting...how about reporting on #JusticeForBritney?

Lola2790

Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

yet, you're here in almost every thread dictating to people how they should act and what they need to care about. why do you care so much about how other people spend their time?

Can you stop quoting me? Shoo. I don’t support Exhalers coming to barbaric conclusions and making stuff up about Jordan while failing to put 1+1 together.

Edited by BadBunny
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

yet, you're here in almost every thread dictating to people how they should act and what they need to care about. why do you care so much about how other people spend their time?

trolling while gaslighting other users — looks like someone cares a bit too much about other people when they claim otherwise. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

trolling while gaslighting other users — looks like someone cares a bit too much about other people when they claim otherwise. 

Go away, sheep. Go drag Jordan with the rest of the anti-BH accounts on Cocky Twitter. Leave us alone with your blind delusions.

Edited by BadBunny
3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Lola, gurl, you are going to crash the servers with the size of that OP. Or is that the intention? :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:
Jordan will respond in 5 business days. Or never, if we’re being honest. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Lola coming for blood. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I needed to defend my girl @SteelMagnolia .... blocked AND banned :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

This is an open forum and platform he just like anyone else is allowed to share reports.

Not everyone coming here wants to spend their day reading through court documents, if you post them that's great and others can read if they like.

All this barking and moaning over a few users trying to control the content of this site and its users is ridiculous.

Many people have been told time and time again to make their own threads and content and many times the stuff users want on here the treads and topics flop which indicates the majority doesn't care about those topics.

When are people going to learn that this is his website and forum and if they don't like how it's being run they should go make their own.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Steel Magnolia, who I have had a longstanding, casual online relationship with via the Britney community for years, took a harsh jab (imo, and a low blow) at me publicly on Twitter (and from where I stand... kind of out of nowhere) saying I am a team con plant. After all the hard work I've put in, they are surprised I blocked them on Twitter and kicked them off Exhale? Why should I have to put up with that?  

For YEARS, I've let people say some crazy **** to me. I'm done with that. I am totally open to constructive feedback, but not lies. 

BreatheHeavy has always covered the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to Britney news. I was criticized for it in 2007 and apparently still am. 

And yea, you may have noticed I don't comment as much on Exhale recently because I just feel like it opens the door for bs like this. 

Anyway.... happy Friday and a big THANK YOU to those that know my true intentions and have shown me support. I really do appreciate it. Love yall. 

So You Agree GIFs | Tenor

so you agree to cover more Justice for Britney news?

• Love 1

Steel Magnolia, who I have had a longstanding, casual online relationship with via the Britney community for years, took a harsh jab (imo, and a low blow) at me publicly on Twitter (and from where I stand... kind of out of nowhere) saying I am a team con plant. After all the hard work I've put in, they are surprised I blocked them on Twitter and kicked them off Exhale? Why should I have to put up with that?  

For YEARS, I've let people say some crazy **** to me. I'm done with that. I am totally open to constructive feedback, but not lies. 

BreatheHeavy has always covered the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to Britney news. I was criticized for it in 2007 and apparently still am. 

And yea, you may have noticed I don't comment as much on Exhale recently because I just feel like it opens the door for bs like this. 

Anyway.... happy Friday and a big THANK YOU to those that know my true intentions and have shown me support. I really do appreciate it. Love yall. 

Try to playing the victim outside exhale, anybody will eat you alive, exhale is your bubble, you know that everyone outside this site despise you and rightly.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, devilsadvocate said:

Britney could shoot someone on 5th avenue and still be supported!

Make Britney Great Again!

MBGA

if this is the general consensus here, that she's a washed up has been not putting out any music, getting with m3th dealers and the pathway to justice for her has been stonewalled (since apparently Rosengart isn't doing anything), then this forum might as well just close for good. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

So You Agree GIFs | Tenor

so you agree to cover more Justice for Britney news?

If I were Jordan, I would ban your deluded and pathetic ***. You have no life, are a blind sheep who can’t form an opinion on their own and are nothing but a conspiracy theorist out of the Cocky handbook.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, X_M said:

ngl if you meet britney fans outsite exhale you will realize this is the only place where people justify all the stuff jordan does.

All of this while he is bloating this site with a d s and even more, he dare to put a warning if you use adbl0cke3r 

He is using britney to make money, that's why he allows disgusting stuff, some old mod told me that basically they can't forbid those topics cause jordan allows them.

Action Man Sport GIF by UFC

Gonna stop you right there - every scent BreatheHeavy makes goes back into BreatheHeavy. I have a full time job working in business development for a major tech company. That's 100% how I support myself, not BH. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Gonna stop you right there - every scent BreatheHeavy makes goes back into BreatheHeavy. I have a full time job working in business development for a major tech company. That's 100% how I support myself, not BH. 

Then disable ads, or use somthing less aggresive, I dare you. Prove that.

Stand your ground Jordan. End these deluded trolls who don’t have jobs and spend their pastime spreading misinformation. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.