Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

21 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Why would anyone even think to do that? That is such an invasion of privacy. 

The icon that is @AZBH27 was being sarcastic. It’s ok. I did however try it, I was arrested yesterday for it. The méth guy tackled me and his goatee tickled my hole as it exposed itself from the tackle. It felt good, it felt nice.  Am I upset, yes. Am I disappointed at @AZBH27 absolutely Not :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

One of the most effective ways to stop a movement is to make it's members turn on each other, that's been true throughout history.

There was definitely some of that going on during the Free Britney movement, but at this point it doesn't have the same effect because the same stakes aren't at play, but mostly the fans who judge and criticise Britney's decisions in her freedom are just playing into Team Con's narrative of her being unable and helping TMZ to continue their harassment campaign.

But the movement is over, she’s free.  What would this accomplish now?  

I’m sorry but this feels very conspiracy theory.  

12 hours ago, MartinH said:

Well, we can not do anything about it...If it is true Britney is not really the smartes one in the room. She got chance to have freedom again and she is ruining it problably....:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It’s not about intelligence, it’s about trauma and mental health issues.  The smartest people can make the dumbest choices because of those things 

18 hours ago, Final Girl said:

Why she always is looking for a worse version of his father?

The girl was one the most amazing performers of the pop history. And she is always giving up of everything because of this kind of man. Sam was a good one close to these losers. She could have a great life, she could have a good relationship with their kids. But she is always looking for trouble. I know she wants to destroy her image because she doesn't want to be famous anymore. I undertand it. But she could do this without put herself in danger, you know. She has money, she could do a good treatment and she will be okay. There are many people that have the same mental health problems and are ok. What she is trying to do? To give motives to a new conservatorship? I don'r understand how somebody so cool, talented, beautiful, wants to follow a path of destruction. 

At least some people get it.  And without the proper care she’ll continue to repeat her mistakes. 

Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

Then what was your point?  Why continue the narrative that team con is trying to divide the fan base? And what are you basing these claims on? 

What? In my post I said that was happening during the Free Britney movement, which we know for a fact since the NYT confirmed that Team Con actually hired plants to infiltrate the movement and pretend to be fans. Not that it is happening now.

I said that fans turning on each other now doesn't have the same impact because the stakes aren't as high (Team Con plants not causing it and benefiting from it) because the Free Britney movement is over, but the constant discourse around Britney's decision making just plays into the hands of TMZ and helps them drive their narrative.

I was referring to how it benefited them during the Free Britney movement, but now it just benefits TMZ.

On 9/14/2023 at 7:57 PM, GmailMyHeart said:

It’s not about intelligence, it’s about trauma and mental health issues.  The smartest people can make the dumbest choices because of those things 

Not true. Watch FTR ...she knew what was going on and what happend next -> CShip....

Edited by MartinH

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block