Britney goes topless horseback riding

Message added by SlayOut,

Please ensure that your comments are within our Community Guidelines. Thanks! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

28 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Not everyone wants to be exposed to nudity or have their kids be exposed to it without consenting to it nor should they be. If this is what she considers to be “ok” in public than it’s no surprise all those ***ual assault/unwanted advanced rumors constantly creep up about what goes on in her home 

Exactly unless it’s a nudist resort or a place where nudity is permitted male or female we can’t just be exposing our private parts!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 5
18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s called exposing yourself I’m sure if you were a parent you wouldn’t want grown men or women exposing their private parts to them just because they were born with those parts! 

It’s illegal and if a man pulls his pans down in a public setting he’s getting arrested period!

Nahh the thing is you don't want to understand it! Did she pull her pants down in public? No she didn't! She was topless just like most of the men in all kind of public places, like others already mentioned. You perceive it as inappropriate because you ***ualize the female chest whereas you don't ***ualize a male chest - so tell me please, why is that? 

Where I live in Germany there are demonstrations on a regular base where people with breasts ride their bikes topless to fight for the equal treatment of all chests and breasts. More and more public swimming pools are allowing people with breasts being there topless without being arrested.

This isn't even about Britney, this is about the s**ist society we unfortunately still live in. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, baltic***** said:

Nahh the thing is you don't want to understand it! Did she pull her pants down in public? No she didn't! She was topless just like most of the men in all kind of public places, like others already mentioned. You perceive it as inappropriate because you ***ualize the female chest whereas you don't ***ualize a male chest - so tell me please, why is that? 

Where I live in Germany there are demonstrations on a regular base where people with breasts ride their bikes topless to fight for the equal treatment of all chests and breasts. More and more public swimming pools are allowing people with breasts being there topless without being arrested.

This isn't even about Britney, this is about the s**ist society we unfortunately still live in. 

What’s to understand you can’t go nude in public period! :clownery_makeup_meme:

Unless it’s a nudist resort and why do you think her staff has claimed Britney exposed herself to them as well! 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’ve found this a very interesting discussion and it’s got me thinking about societal norms and expectations and about exactly WHY it’s fine for a man to take his top off publicly but not a woman. 

I’m going to this outdoor festival type thing next week in my local town, I go every year and the men always end up with their tops off, I always see plenty of manjoboobz and tbh it’s not always a welcome sight. I’m thinking to take my own top and bra off if I get too hot and dance around like a lunatic, will give it a go and report back 😎

YASSS queen live your best liberated life!!! :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary::groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary::groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: 

The more bobbles are seen the more are they normalized and less ***ualized! 

I hope you're having a blast :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, baltic***** said:

It’s not s**ist! B.r.e.asts create milk. The bigger the breast = the more milk you produce (according to basic male instinct). Therefore, males or people attracted to females are attracted to breasts because of what breasts naturally do.

You cannot sit there and say that breasts are not ***ual parts of the body.

My point is, t.i.t.s are ***ual whether you like it or not. A v.a.g.ina is where kids come from so, by your logic, that shouldn’t be ***ualised either as it has a natural purpose?

g.t.fo and just accept that exposing yourself in public is gross. I’d say it about a random man on the street, and I say it about Britney. THAT’S equality babe :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3
Just now, Tiffany.Pollard said:

He currently lives alone, is a successful dentist and a very sweet boy. Only at home with his family do they take their body parts as a natural part of the body. It doesn't mean that they walks around the house naked. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They just don't lock the bathroom door, that's all. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Not locking the bathroom door and not closing it are 2 different things.

i live with my bestie and we don’t close the bathroom door as we’re very comfortable with each other. But my family? Hell no! That door is being CLOSED 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

Not locking the bathroom door and not closing it are 2 different things.

i live with my bestie and we don’t close the bathroom door as we’re very comfortable with each other. But my family? Hell no! That door is being CLOSED 

So not every family is ashamed to be naked in front of themselves. I can't imagine it in my family, but I respect that other families are so open to each other. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, baltic***** said:

But men do it all the time??? Why can they??

Men’s nipples don’t create milk and don’t have a reproductive purpose and therefore are not of ***ual value to the opposite s** :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Just ******* accept it Jesus Christ yall did you even listen at school? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Pinky98 said:

Men’s nipples don’t create milk and don’t have a reproductive purpose and therefore are not of ***ual value to the opposite s** :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Just ******* accept it Jesus Christ yall did you even listen at school? 

For sure, look at the chaos that happened with Janet Jackson had her Superbowl mishap kids were in the crowd and watching on TV.

People act like they don't know that it's called exposing yourself to show your private parts.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.