Taylor Swift set to have the Highest Grossing Tour of All Time

EmmaJG

• Super Mods

WOW I'm suprised! :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

One question I do have is how can people afford her concert tickets?

My friend couldn't even afford to go and the nose bleed tix are probably around $300 each.

I'm just glad I saw her in 2015 before COVID destroyed everything and raised up the prices because I dont think I could ever afford to see her anymore.

• Haha 1

I actually took money out of my savings to go see her front row. That was about $870. It was a treat to myself since I’ve been good at saving money recently. It was worth every penny. I had a blast.

Tickets in general are pricey these days. But I will say the prices for her tickets are pretty reasonable compared to some artists nowadays 

10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

WOW I'm suprised! :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

One question I do have is how can people afford her concert tickets?

My friend couldn't even afford to go and the nose bleed tix are probably around $300 each.

I'm just glad I saw her in 2015 before COVID destroyed everything and raised up the prices because I dont think I could ever afford to see her anymore.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Passionfruit said:

bad dancing taylor swifts moves GIF

C-nt wait to see her live! I looooooove her awkard dance moves, mediocre voice and cringe attitude. So u̶n̶talented!

What a sharp dance moves itzney could never :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Spoiler

Not her thinking she is killing it with that awkward , cringy dance moves   :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by S3xy devil
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.