Katy Perry is coming back to music

16 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I miss "one of the boys" Perry 

All the none singles are basically thoughtful written lyrics with heart and sense... It's a real shame she didn't get to show that side again, especially when there are songs like "lost".

I miss it too. In that album, the production simply cooked up something quick that everyone liked and it worked. Something like "it's nice outside, so let's do something refreshing that we all like, we won't waste time". Her other albums were already boring. They thought for too long and then fell asleep :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
57 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I miss "one of the boys" Perry 

All the none singles are basically thoughtful written lyrics with heart and sense... It's a real shame she didn't get to show that side again, especially when there are songs like "lost".

Agree even though Teenage Dream is my fave album from her.

I miss this era of music so much, it brings back so many memories.

I still remember when I saw her perform live in 2008, 

now looking back it is pretty surreal that I saw her right before she blew up and took over the world.

I wish she never did the drastic change in image and sound during the Witness era. She was better off sticking to the sound and aesthetic of her first 3 albums, it worked for her obviously.

Whoever told her to do that KILLED her mainstream career!

RIP Katy's mainstream success

2008-2017 :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.