What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lmao im sorry but they got ******* nerve to make britney stans re-live britney jean all over again because this is literally work ***** aka myah marie singing the entire thing + the irony that its turning 10 years old this year..

&&& theres like 10 vocalists credited on this song and britney is not on that list (but myah is...) so anyway PRE ORDER BRITNEYS MEMOIR OUT THIS OCTOBER

• Love 2

Before y'all comment on whether it's her vocals or not, basically her vox track sounds like she recorded only a few (maybe only one) lead vocal take - probably because they're aware of the Myah fiasco and hence chose not to use Myah's lead/BGV vox tracks thus it sounds like the vocal producer (Anthony Preston) melodyne'd her vocals to make it sound presentable. But yeah, this track just sounds shallow, out-of-date, and it's basically an outtake from BJ.....:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I'm a musician/producer by the way FYI

Edited by sativa
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

If anything, this song proves that Britney is still not free.

the fact that all she released so far are collaborations. One from myah jean executive producer/ liar - Will i am just proves that this is not britney making these decisions. Do yall really think the girl who  was executive producer for blackout, even the soulful glory album, credited for ideas for bomt and ITZ would listen to this trash and say she likes it?  This is not Britney.

the fact that these songs including HMC are being released screams the same people who makes decisions for her music while under the conservatorship are still the same people in control behind the scenes.

and just a reminder will i am concocted myah jean into existence so I dont trust Will I am and neither should you! He is team con approved! Also dont forget how they made it seem that Britney was under control her music all throughout the conservatorship. If they were able to do it before. They can do it again. 

they can replicate her voice using ai. Hire a voice double ala myah jean. Deepfake her face for promotions. Write fake captions to fool her fans. But they will never be able to copy her raw artistry and talent and knack for knowing real art. 

the quality of this song also reeks and is an obvious cash grab!  Manjubi?? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

What kind of drama are you trying to bring here. As much as I am starving for new Britney music I think its better idea for her to not release or approve anything because the delusional fans will create drama out of anything. 

Its just a song:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

If anything, this song proves that Britney is still not free.

the fact that all she released so far are collaborations. One from myah jean executive producer/ liar - Will i am just proves that this is not britney making these decisions. Do yall really think the girl who  was executive producer for blackout, even the soulful glory album, credited for ideas for bomt and ITZ would listen to this trash and say she likes it?  This is not Britney.

the fact that these songs including HMC are being released screams the same people who makes decisions for her music while under the conservatorship are still the same people in control behind the scenes.

and just a reminder will i am concocted myah jean into existence so I dont trust Will I am and neither should you! He is team con approved! Also dont forget how they made it seem that Britney was under control her music all throughout the conservatorship. If they were able to do it before. They can do it again. 

they can replicate her voice using ai. Hire a voice double ala myah jean. Deepfake her face for promotions. Write fake captions to fool her fans. But they will never be able to copy her raw artistry and talent and knack for knowing real art. 

the quality of this song also reeks and is an obvious cash grab!  Manjubi?? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

washedo? washedo? washedo? washedo? washedo?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

I don't like it at all... I love her and I'm thankful... but the song is awful. It's like an AI singin a demo from 2013. 

Lol maybe because it is! I can tell it was produced around the same time as It Should be Easy. It will be interesting to analyze what vocals are Britney’s and which ones are Myahs. So buzzard and strange I really hope they don’t try to pass this as currently produced because it’s not! 

13 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

If anything, this song proves that Britney is still not 

Do yall really think the girl who  was executive producer for blackout, even the soulful glory album, credited for ideas for bomt and ITZ would listen to this trash and say she likes it?  This is not Britney.

and just a reminder will i am concocted myah jean into existence so I dont trust Will I am and neither should You

1. Look at Madonna, music she made in the past and what she likes/releases right now. The same with Britney, maybe she just want to have some fun. Not everything has to be so serious.

2. Myah Marie did background vocals on Circus, before Will.i.am 

3. He was on Britney’s wedding. She trusts him so should we 

and please…

mind Your business 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, ArtPopMusic said:

Easily, the worst song in the history of contemporary pop. Seriously?? What kind of joke is this?? Do they really think our taste is that undeveloped?? Show some respect to the audience and, above all, to music!!!

i think its what she wanted. its not about your taste or the history of pop. its about HER.

Mind your bees bish :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: 

1 minute ago, RedCarpet said:

1. Look at Madonna, music she made in the past and what she likes/releases right now. The same with Britney, maybe she just want to have some fun. Not everything has to be so serious.

2. Myah Marie did background vocals on Circus, before Will.i.am 

3. He was on Britney’s wedding. She trusts him so should we 

and please…

mind Your business 

spacer.png

You’ve been gaslighted by team con for so many years that the possibility of Britney not really being involved in this is impossible for you? Sure. 

• Love 2
Just now, Miguelblackpink said:

You’ve been gaslighted by team con for so many years that the possibility of Britney not really being involved in this is impossible for you? Sure. 

I really dont care if she was involved or not. She gave a green light to the song to be released and it’s released. End of the story, it’s not that deep 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.