🚨 Mind Your Business: Shocking EXCLUSIVE Infos Revealed! 😱💥 You Won't Believe What I Know! 🤫🔥 👀🎵 My Honest Review! ? 🤔🎶 Find Out Now! 📢👂

9 minutes ago, Radar Horse said:

"Mind your business, stop the chatter, I won't let you bring me down, it don't matter"

Interestingly, the theme of the song feels similar to Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors" track. You know, where Lindsay took charge and addressed the media scrutiny?  Well, Britney's doing something similar here

It seems to touch on all those crazy rumors and conspiracy theories surrounding Britney. It's like she's addressing all the speculations but it's very ironical and kinda making fun of everything

Sounds amazing! 834001168bb90d07cb83eaf49a5dea2c7e6bf7da

I'm gonna choose to believe you cause i'm bored lol

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Ah so you work for Distrokid then, hadn't heard if them til now. So how does that work?  Do record labels give the song to Distrokid and they're the ones that actually get it to Apple, Spotify etc?

Destrokid is one of several distributors. I would b shocked to find out Will or Britney uses Distrokid tho because it's very affordable. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, jordeezus said:

Destrokid is one of several distributors. I would b shocked to find out Will or Britney uses Distrokid tho because it's very affordable. 

If he's telling the truth it's some rando distributor, because Distrokid would have protections in place and they don't literally give random employees access to MP3 or WAV files... 

That's why this feels really sketchy to me, because that means Will would have had to have distributed this song through some random smaller service, and used a different distribution chain from any of his previous work.  And Will likes to use the same people for everything, so.  Seems fishy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Stop being annoying and trolling when no one asked. 

please stop bullying me i've been nothing but nice and respectful 

and if u think i am trolling why are u replying to my thread? its only giving me more attention 

Edited by Radar Horse
37 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

If he's telling the truth it's some rando distributor, because Distrokid would have protections in place and they don't literally give random employees access to MP3 or WAV files... 

That's why this feels really sketchy to me, because that means Will would have had to have distributed this song through some random smaller service, and used a different distribution chain from any of his previous work.  And Will likes to use the same people for everything, so.  Seems fishy.

Yeah...idk if they have individual employees uploading files or how the pipeline from distributor to market occurs. 

Stop complaining b**ches. We all know Britney can sing w no autotune/Melodine(or just a bit). She gave us Glory. Now it's in Will.I.am terms and we know he loves adding pluggins, effects and that stuff. It's HIS song. HIS rules n production. Just enjoy the new song. I'm sure Britney will release more music on her own eventually. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.