Beyoncé STUNS in new photos

1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i think she’s over it to be honest… wish she would just do movies ❤️

That’s not what her sold out audiences are saying. And why would she resort to movies when acting isn’t her strong suit? Do you guys even hear yourselves?

29 minutes ago, Jupiter Dolly said:

She always use to smile and look like she was having fun in her photoshoots. I liked that Beyonce over the new one who always has evil imagery all over the place. What's up with her always wearing horns?

Its a photo op. Most artists and models pose with a straight face. And I don’t see any horns here.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, rck92 said:

Really? How?

To me it looks like this is the most fun she’s ever had on a tour!

i’ve been a real big believer on the eyes being a window into the soul… and it might just be me here, but she doesn’t seem happy, at least not when these were taken… but i do wanna be wrong… the red looks good on her

5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

That’s not what her sold out audiences are saying. And why would she resort to movies when acting isn’t her strong suit? Do you guys even hear yourselves?

Its a photo op. Most artists and models pose with a straight face. And I don’t see any horns here.

oh wow, thank you so much for opening my eyes. i haven’t not been hearing myself this whole time. wow

1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’ve been a real big believer on the eyes being a window into the soul… and it might just be me here, but she doesn’t seem happy, at least not when these were taken… but i do wanna be wrong… the red looks good on her

Ok fair enough! Thanks for elaborating.  Eyes can say alot about someone, I do agree with that.

9 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Y’all really look into stuff way too much 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

oh wow, thank you so much for opening my eyes. i haven’t not been hearing myself this whole time. wow

If you’re going to try and be sarcastic, at least put in some effort to do it more properly. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

Some of the fans on this website Joshy I can't :roxxy:

She looks incredible and she's truly serving in every way

Everyday this forum’s hypocrisy continues to astonish me. At this point all I can do is sit back and laugh. :roxxy:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.