Hi! Serious question!

33 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

I miss the times when this was exhell kajsjajaj i thibk its super funny, i just read every comment like its drag shade and reading, just cutthroat banter, i just dont take it serious and laugh at it, with it.

Ive been (mostly lurking) here since more than 10 years and it doesnt seem to be worse than before, however i havent lurk the taylor is bad threads, i like her music but I dont think there is many funny shady things to say about her :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: so i guess thats why it just feels mean spearited to you.

I really get what you mean, but there is a fine line between being shady (funny) or just straight up disrespectful and mean. And I guess that line or boundary seems to be different for everyone. 

edit: forgot to quote where I wanted to replied to

Edited by rck92
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, rck92 said:

This is exactly what I mean. Thank you. I know that exhale has known some darker and more negative times with some extreme trolls and bullies, but the vibe is again off. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. 

I'm just trying to be careful with my words cause I don't want to start an online war or get banned for expressing myself. Just stating my opinion and how I see it. Thanks.

Of course. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I get you 150% and feel the exact same way about this place. Unfortunately, many of our concerns continuously fall on deaf ears. Users get wrongly banned or punished for standing up against trolling/hate/racism, often times having their words misconstrued whereas the actual trolls seem to get a free pass as long as they suck up to the higher ends. Even 10 years ago, users felt more unified. Now the vibes are off and many rational users seem to be to have actual lives unlike the trolls who spend 24/7 here by inciting drama. I will say, however, this forum seems to have SLIGHTLY improved a tad since I’ve come back but I feel like there still needs to be a lot of work done. Thanks for sharing and your opinion is valued. ❤️

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
23 hours ago, rck92 said:

Hi everyone!

Hope y’all are having a great day. 
So I have something to get off my chest.

I’ve been a member here for about ten years, this place was my escape from reality and entertainment website. I don’t know what happened but the last few months this place has changed, alot. Used to be full of chill members, having fun and having healthy discussions. Nowadays only I see is hate, not only towards eachother but also artists. Even coming from mods. For example, what’s up with the Christina / Taylor hate threads? I mean, everyone has their own taste but why be so nasty and disrespectul about it. 

I don’t know what it is but it’s really sad to see. We’re supposed to be a community, and no not everybody will have the same opinion but come on. Can we tone it down a little?

When you say hate coming from mods,

are you referring to anyone specifically?

Because you do realize that being a Mod is like a full time job and we are all working hard to maintain peace and structure for Exhale.

• Like 1
On 7/15/2023 at 7:39 PM, Joshyworld said:

Of course. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I get you 150% and feel the exact same way about this place. Unfortunately, many of our concerns continuously fall on deaf ears. Users get wrongly banned or punished for standing up against trolling/hate/racism, often times having their words misconstrued whereas the actual trolls seem to get a free pass as long as they suck up to the higher ends. Even 10 years ago, users felt more unified. Now the vibes are off and many rational users seem to be to have actual lives unlike the trolls who spend 24/7 here by inciting drama. I will say, however, this forum seems to have SLIGHTLY improved a tad since I’ve come back but I feel like there still needs to be a lot of work done. Thanks for sharing and your opinion is valued. ❤️

Sorry for my late response. Had a fun weekend with some friends. Hope you had a good weekend too!

Again, I agree. I hope that most people also have a good life outside of exhale. Which is important. I don’t wanna keep on dragging negativity on so just wanna say thank you for your kind words and I’ve couldn’t said it any better. ❤️

• Love 1
On 7/16/2023 at 2:42 AM, princessmimi said:

When you say hate coming from mods,

are you referring to anyone specifically?

Because you do realize that being a Mod is like a full time job and we are all working hard to maintain peace and structure for Exhale.

I think I’ve said enough and wanna end my point here.

I’ve seen you being nothing more than kind and respectful (at least to me).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, rck92 said:

Sorry for my late response. Had a fun weekend with some friends. Hope you had a good weekend too!

Again, I agree. I hope that most people also have a good life outside of exhale. Which is important. I don’t wanna keep on dragging negativity on so just wanna say thank you for your kind words and I’ve couldn’t said it any better. ❤️

You are the sweetest. All the best to you. ❤️❤️

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Scared Leave Me Alone GIF
2009 was in tents 🏕️ people were so mean to each other. It was kinda scary logging in. Yet also HILARIOUS. Not the stuff towards Brit but just how fans interacted. The down vote 😄😄😄😄

Ohhh I remember the downvote button… yeah that was a mess 😂🤡

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.