Hi! Serious question!

Hi everyone!

Hope y’all are having a great day. 
So I have something to get off my chest.

I’ve been a member here for about ten years, this place was my escape from reality and entertainment website. I don’t know what happened but the last few months this place has changed, alot. Used to be full of chill members, having fun and having healthy discussions. Nowadays only I see is hate, not only towards eachother but also artists. Even coming from mods. For example, what’s up with the Christina / Taylor hate threads? I mean, everyone has their own taste but why be so nasty and disrespectul about it. 

I don’t know what it is but it’s really sad to see. We’re supposed to be a community, and no not everybody will have the same opinion but come on. Can we tone it down a little?

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I kinda think it’s the lack of Jordan’s presence. I genuinely like mods here but the community seemed more unified with Jordan’s constant presence. It’s kinda like when the teacher is gone and students act up because they’re with a substitute. But I understand Jordan has a full time job and a private life, so it’s not easy to be here as much anymore. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I kinda think it’s the lack of Jordan’s presence. I genuinely like mods here but the community seemed more unified with Jordan’s constant presence. It’s kinda like when the teacher is gone and students act up because they’re with a substitute. But I understand Jordan has a full time job and a private life, so it’s not easy to be here as much anymore. 

Yeah I guess so, I’m not blaming anyone but things have definitley changed around here and not in a positive way. 

7 minutes ago, rck92 said:

True, not only online but in reality too. People are much more agressive to eachother

Yes it sucks!!! Another bad things I noticed is that people don’t look in the eyes anymore . One time you would meet someone just by a look in the eyes and maybe have a **** now is everyone lost in their smartphone… sorry for my bad English hope you get what I was trying to say ✌️

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

Yes it sucks!!! Another bad things I noticed is that people don’t look in the eyes anymore . One time you would meet someone just by a look in the eyes and maybe have a **** now is everyone lost in their smartphone… sorry for my bad English hope you get what I was trying to say ✌️

I completely understand what you’re saying. It’s true, it’s just a new generation where love and self esteem is based on likes and views instead of real life relationships. No wonder people are lonely and feel frustrated.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

Honestly i love to look to eyes, especially to people I like talk to :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, rck92 said:

I completely understand what you’re saying. It’s true, it’s just a new generation where love and self esteem is based on likes and views instead of real life relationships. No wonder people are lonely and feel frustrated.

Yes!! Ppls is really changed ! I don’t like it tbh … this make me sad! Covid + ai era + metaverso is a mess I’m ungry about this really ungry 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

Yes!! Ppls is really changed ! I don’t like it tbh … this make me sad! Covid + ai era + metaverso is a mess I’m ungry about this really ungry 

Yup I agree, it’s a scary time. Important to have good people and friends around you and not only online.

• Love 1

Sadly, this forum is a punching a bag for not only users who have differing opinions but also other female artists or anyone who was once considered Britney’s contemporary. If it’s not Christina, it’s Beyoncé or Gaga. Basically anyone who ever once posed a threat to Britney’s legacy or career at some point in time. There was a brief time where this forum operated more structurally but the trolling has gotten out of hand. There’s definitely a lot more passive-aggressiveness from users on here, as well as racism, violence, microagressions and other concerns but as far as I’m aware, the owner of this site has mostly checked out and doesn’t seem to bat an eye when users express these concerns. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I miss the times when this was exhell kajsjajaj i thibk its super funny, i just read every comment like its drag shade and reading, just cutthroat banter, i just dont take it serious and laugh at it, with it.

Ive been (mostly lurking) here since more than 10 years and it doesnt seem to be worse than before, however i havent lurk the taylor is bad threads, i like her music but I dont think there is many funny shady things to say about her :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: so i guess thats why it just feels mean spearited to you.

53 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Sadly, this forum is a punching a bag for not only users who have differing opinions but also other female artists or anyone who was once considered Britney’s contemporary. If it’s not Christina, it’s Beyoncé or Gaga. Basically anyone who ever once posed a threat to Britney’s legacy or career at some point in time. There was a brief time where this forum operated more structurally but the trolling has gotten out of hand. There’s definitely a lot more passive-aggressiveness from users on here, as well as racism, violence, microagressions and other concerns but as far as I’m aware, the owner of this site has mostly checked out and doesn’t seem to bat an eye when users express these concerns. 

This is exactly what I mean. Thank you. I know that exhale has known some darker and more negative times with some extreme trolls and bullies, but the vibe is again off. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. 

I'm just trying to be careful with my words cause I don't want to start a online war or get banned for expressing myself. Just stating my opinion and how I see it. Thanks.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.